Blocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocking

Anyone know how I can block posters so I can filter out all the gobsh*tes?

Re: Blocking

Yes, I would like to know the answer to this. Then I can filter out YOU.
    Stephen

A camera takes a picture. A photographer makes a picture

Fuji X system, + Leica and Bronica film

My Flickr site

Comment

Originally posted by mlinehan View Post
      Anyone know how I can block posters so I can filter out all the gobsh*tes?
      Well I thought you had gone as you wanted your account closed best ask the mods
      [I].
      I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
      Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album

Comment

An interesting post from somebody who doesn't appear to have been around here very long?
        Regards Huw

Olympus equipment
        Capture One Pro
        My flickr

Comment

OK. Enough is enough. I've sat quiet on this one. No longer. You have been asked politely to calm down and not to generally stir and intentionally irritate people.

We are a friendly group, and we don't appreciate trolls.
          John

Comment

Could it be that the "Judge" has reappeared after all these years only in another guise?
            Benedict
            ---------

People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

Comment

mlinehan's account has now been closed. It's a real shame as he started off being an interesting and engaging member of the site. Looking at what he has produced on Flickr he is also clearly a talented photographer, but recent behaviour and a lack of response to a warning meant it was inevitable that his participation here had to be ended.

Ian
              Founder and editor of:
              Olympus UK E-System User Group (http://e-group.uk.net)
              Four Thirds User (http://fourthirds-user.com)
              Digital Photography Now (http://dpnow.com)
              Olympus camera, lens, and accessory hire (http://e-group.uk.net/hire)

Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
              Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
              Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/
              NEW: My personal BLOG ianburley.com
              sigpic

Comment

This must be a record for the number of thanks - which says it all really!
                Paul

Comment

Lots of and and
                  [I].
                  I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
                  Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album

Comment

How come I always see these things late....missed all the fun !
                    Keith

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68459774@N05

E500,E510 now dead,E520 (now retired),E600 and Grip,14-42,14-45,2x40-150,Sigmas 105 and 135-400 Now Dead..ex 25. Manfrotto 190. Plus lots of OM stuff.
                    Now also 4 items from the dark side...........

Comment

I must admit over the past few days I have not been posting as I do have a Scottish temper and may have done myself no good had I responded to some posts,especially one reply to Chevvyf1.However now that normal service has been resumed we can all do what we do best,and get on with enjoying this forum.
                      Cheers Iain

Comment

Awwww, that's not fair... it was me who banned him and I only get 4 thanks....

Right, that's it... I have the huff now!

*blows raspberry
                        John

Comment

Originally posted by theMusicMan View Post

*blows raspberry
                          5 now.............stop whingeing or we will call the "physcologist's" who will apparently have a wet dream, whilst trying to work us all out. It will be a big sofa to get us all on there.

Now! If he had mentioned physio-therapist's, I would have been over like a shot.
                          Blackadder: "Allow me to be the first to offer Dr. Johnson my most sincere contrafibularities! I am anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused him such pericombobulation."

Comment

Originally posted by kidslateinlife View Post
                            5 now.............stop whingeing or we will call the "physcologist's" who will apparently have a wet dream, whilst trying to work us all out. It will be a big sofa to get us all on there.

Now! If he had mentioned physio-therapist's, I would have been over like a shot.
                            Sometimes people say I need to see a psychiatrist - the thing is, I already do!
                            John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Originally posted by theMusicMan View Post

*blows raspberry
                              Well I hope you are over the huff now, and anyway counting up thanks runs counter to my post where I stated

Originally posted by Nick Temple-Fry View Post

E-group is not a competitive sport,

Nick
                              a comment to our subject only apparently worth 3 'thanks' .

But I remain intrigued by the reply

Originally posted by mlinehan View Post
                              ..... impenetratable cliques, alphaism ...
                              Google tells me that

Alphaism is

a) a sexual practise in a magic cult pioneered around the end of Prohibition in the United States, it requires you not to have sex but to read a chapter from the cult founders book every time you have the 'urge'.

b) a philosophical movement in the Second Federation of the Orions Arm, something apparently to do with Star Trek.

c) a method of training dogs which involves biting them on the back of the neck and forcing them into submission, in the vague hope that it will stop them eating your children.

Of course it could mean undue respect to those that have been around e-group a long time, but that's a boring guess - though I'm all in favour of it happening.

Oh well, the beer is all gone, time for Norma Waterson to sing me to sleep.

Nick
                              Nick Temple-Fry

Medicine as a science ranks somewhere between archaeology and economics.

www.theChurchPhotographer.co.uk 90 Churches -- Fairford St Mary's, exceptionally splendid
                              www.temple-fry.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X