Phew !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phew !

I was thinking about going into London to buy an E-P3 at the Cameraworld PENDAY - But having sweltered through a shoot in North London yesterday, the thought of going on the underground in this heat, was too much.

If it's 30 out here in the sticks, what must it be like in town...

Graham

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

Re: Phew !

Although it's sweltering here in S.W. Herts., the paddling pools in the local park are now closed. All through the cold and wet August, they were open!

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ford View Post
      Although it's sweltering here in S.W. Herts., the paddling pools in the local park are now closed. All through the cold and wet August, they were open!

Jim
      I cannot help but wonder if there is anyone left in local authority that can make a decision that is in the best interest of the people they serve...
      Graham

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_of_Rainham View Post
        I cannot help but wonder if there is anyone left in local authority that can make a decision that is in the best interest of the people they serve...
        WHAT you dont mean use their common sense, we dont get paid to do that you know!

Comment

I, however, could not hold out and did visit Camera World. I have bought/ordered a EP3 twin lens kit, (they had sold out so i will have to wait).

it was blooming hot though!
          Jason.

E-M1, E-M5, EP-3, E1
          ZD 9-18, 12-60, 14-54, 50-200, 70-300, 12-50, 40-150, EC14, EC20, EX25
          Sigma 30

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gadgeteer2004/

Comment

It has been well over a 100 F for the last week, it has now cooled down now that we are at about 6k feet. And the air con was out for 18 hours as well.
            This space for rent

Comment

What! 30 degres? It's just a warm day for us. When it goes above 40 degrees, it's a good idea to stay cool where ever you can & hope there's no strong wind with it.
              Ross
              I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
              Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
              Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
              Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
              Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
              Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

Agree with Ross - I want 30 everday. Anything less is just Spring.
                Terry
                Canberra - The Nation's Capital
                E-620 plus stuff

Comment

Our high in this part of Ontario was 10C yesterday and it's 5.6C this morning.

30C is not unusual for us in the summer but living around the Great Lakes the humidity can make it feel like 40+.
                  It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

Originally posted by Barkly View Post
                    Agree with Ross - I want 30 everday. Anything less is just Spring.
                    Especially when you suffered -2 degrees last night.
                    Ross
                    I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
                    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
                    Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
                    Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
                    Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
                    Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

Working...
                    X