• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jdal

It was a pleasure to sell to John, hassle free, recommended
    Paul

Re: Jdal

Bought my new silver e-P2 from John, always happy to meet up in Newcastle, great communication.

Comment

Bought the 25mm f1.4. Great communication and excellent packaging. Lens also arrived with a UV filter which I like!

Comment

Prompt payment and excellent comms,a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

My recent purchase of MMF-3 and 4/3s 14-54 Mark II went extremely smoothly. I am very happy with the condition of the items and the very reasonable price paid, thank you John.
          Iain

E-M1, E-M1 II, E-M5 II, 7.5, 8-18, 12-40, 25, 40-150, 45, 60, 300

Website
          Flickr

Comment

Bargain of the year (so far) a 'slightly scratched' Hoya pro 67mm polariser free via SAE from John, arrived quickly and in good condition; thank you
            -
            My greatest fear is after I am gone my wife will sell my 'toys' for what I told her I paid for them!

OM-1n with 28, 50, 100 & T32, E-10 (now deceased), E-1, E-3, EOS1ds mk2 with L glass, Fujifilm X100T

Comment

I am happy with 9-18mm lens from John it arrived quickly as described a good deal IMO.
              OMD E-M1 OMD E-M5II MMF3 12-40 pro 12-50 EZ 14-42 EZ 9-18 f4.0 -5.6 40 -150f4-f5.6 R 60mm f2.8 macro Sigma 105 f2.8 macro Holga 60mm plastic Holga pinhole lens lens and a XZ-1 Olympus - 35 SP Trip 35 Pen EEs OM2sp

I nice view does not mean a good photograph. My FLickr

Comment

Working...
              X