SWD lense. FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWD lense. FS

I have for sale my 50-200 SWD cased and boxed.
    Also my 12-60SWD that also comes with case and box
    And lastly my . E-3 –E-30 battery grip also with box.(just battery grip0 not selling my E-30, far to good to sell) thanks John.
    My reason for selling is I now have my Sigma 70-200 f2.8 back from service I have tested it with a 2x converter and it works 100%.
    The 50-200 SWD lens is a super lens very sharp even wide open, it also works with the 1.4x TC but not quite as well as the Sigma with the 2X TC.
    I am offering them on the forum first before putting them on Ebay.
    If anyone is interested in this kit please PM me, with offers.
    And please no bits about Curry’s adverts and items that do not exist.
    Last edited by forester; 24th May 2010, 09:29 PM.

Re: SWD lense. FS

And we won't mention that you only joined the forum on 1st February 2010
    either !

Comment

Originally posted by JackBenedict View Post
      either !
      What's that got to do with it

Comment

either !
        Is this comment meant to help this forum in any way?

I have bought from Forrester from this forum not so long ago. I had the luck also to meet him for the exchange. He is a very nice man who was happy to help me and fit in with a journey to Bristol. The item I bought was a full E-620 kit, with two lenses and grip. It was exactly as described and I was supplied with the receipt from Swansea Camera Centre dated January 24th 2010.
        I got a bargain and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
        I have not been on here long either. Yet I have bought from AVForums, Fourthirdsphoto in USA, Pixalo, Ebay and other forums. Rarely have I encountered such a stupid comment from someone who is meant to be a senior member on any forum.
        Matthew

Comment

I too have bought from Forester & he went out of his way to help me . I too registered on this forum the same day as him, & dont see what that has to do with anything!
          Regards James.

Comment

I to have purchased from Forester with a simple smooth deal.
            Ed

What if the Hokey Cokey is what its all about?

Comment

I think Jack was echoing the caution that many of us feel is appropriate when, as often happens, someone joins the forum and offers gear for sale in virtually the first post.

However, on this occassion I think Jack has misjudged as in the nearly four months that Forrester had been with us he has played a very full and active part in the forum. Indeed, he is only 5 posts short of Jack, who has been with us since July 2008!

I can appreciate Jack's concern and that it was well meant but in my opinion it is plainly unwarranted in this case. Indeed, I would be more than happy to buy some of this kit, if only I had the money! I am sure that this is the sort of unfortunate misunderstanding that can quickly be put behind us on what is one of the friendliest and most tolerant photographic forms.

Now, let's not forget the purpose of this thread, that Forrester has some very desirable gear for sale.
              John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there — even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Desirable indeed - if I had any spare funds I'd be there like a shot!
                Cindy

Cameras: EM1 MK2 and Mk1, E-620, E-410, Om4Ti
                Lenses: 12-60, 50-200, Panny 100-400, 9-18, ZD 50mm, 14-54 Mk1, 70-300, 40-150, 14-42, OM 50mm F3.5 macro
                Also: EC14, EX25, FS35, Vanguard tripod, and far too many bags!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                "The air of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears...."

Comment

Originally posted by Zuiko View Post
                  I think Jack was echoing the caution that many of us feel is appropriate when, as often happens, someone joins the forum and offers gear for sale in virtually the first post.

However, on this occassion I think Jack has misjudged as in the nearly four months that Forrester had been with us he has played a very full and active part in the forum. Indeed, he is only 5 posts short of Jack, who has been with us since July 2008!

I can appreciate Jack's concern and that it was well meant but in my opinion it is plainly unwarranted in this case. Indeed, I would be more than happy to buy some of this kit, if only I had the money! I am sure that this is the sort of unfortunate misunderstanding that can quickly be put behind us on what is one of the friendliest and most tolerant photographic forms.

Now, let's not forget the purpose of this thread, that Forrester has some very desirable gear for sale.

Very well put John. I am sure you are echoing the thoughts of all members.
                  Bob

To see what is in front of one's nose requires constant struggle.
                  GEORGE ORWELL

Comment

Sent you an email Forrester

Comment

either !
                      It was so obviously T in C!
                      I must admit I could see a DPR exchange simmering
                      Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Originally posted by forester View Post
                        I have for sale my 50-200 SWD cased and boxed.
                        Also my 12-60SWD that also comes with case and box
                        And lastly my . E-3 –E-30 battery grip also with box.(just battery grip0 not selling my E-30, far to good to sell) thanks John.
                        My reason for selling is I now have my Sigma 70-200 f2.8 back from service I have tested it with a 2x converter and it works 100%.
                        The 50-200 SWD lens is a super lens very sharp even wide open, it also works with the 1.4x TC but not quite as well as the Sigma with the 2X TC.
                        I am offering them on the forum first before putting them on Ebay.
                        If anyone is interested in this kit please PM me, with offers.
                        And please no bits about Curry’s adverts and items that do not exist.

Both SWD lenses now sold subject to payment.

Richard

Comment

Ecellent news Richard
                          Regards James.

Comment

Originally posted by E-3 View Post
                            Ecellent news Richard
                            It certainly is!

Sharon

Comment

Just to put my two pennith in, Richard is a top bloke. I have had the pleasure of selling to him and meeting him, any deals done with forester will be done without any hassle.
                              Regards, Phil.

Comment

Working...
                              X