F/S E600+14-42, HLD5 and more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S E600+14-42, HLD5 and more.

After a long deliberation with myself - I have decided that an olympus EPL-1 is going to suit my families needs much more than the E600 which i guess i just bought for myself without thinking about my Wife!
    Any way i have a brand new E600 which was purchase on 20/02/2010.(i will of course include the receipt for the warranty) it comes all boxed as new with the kit lens. I also have a HLD-5 Battery grip also boxed and never actually used. An E-system bag never used and a 4 gig Sandisk Extreme 3 card.
    If anyone is interested i can post pics and if anyone knows how i get the menu to show the number of shots taken please tell me and i will update. I think the camera has about 50 or 60 shots taken on it.
    The E600 is now out of stock at al outlets so here is a good opportunity to purchase the top value camera.
    I will sell this for 365 including RMSD. If you want to come and collect then i will knock of the postage cost.
    I live near Blackpool.
    I think this is a very fair price for such a lot of kit which basically is brand new.

Re: F/S E600+14-42, HLD5 and more.

Originally posted by Jake View Post
    ... suit my families needs much more than the E600 which i guess i just bought for myself without thinking about my Wife!
    The E600 is now out of stock at al outlets so here is a good opportunity to purchase the top value camera.
    That's ironic : I bought ours especially for the wife.

Great value at the price.
    e600 329 (if you can get one)
    BattGrip 25 special.
    4gig card approx 20
    +etc = bargain.

But I already have one, just commenting...

Comment

Originally posted by Ulfric M Douglas View Post
      That's ironic : I bought ours especially for the wife.

Great value at the price.
      e600 329 (if you can get one)
      BattGrip 25 special.
      4gig card approx 20
      +etc = bargain.

But I already have one, just commenting...
      My wife likes the movies and the iguide on the EPL-1 which will encourage her to use it more once our Son is born.I think the whole look of a DSLR is putting her off.She hasnt taken a single picture with the E600.........i think sheis afraid of breaking it......hehe

Comment

Added some pics.365 RMSD.
        [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Jake, PM Sent
          Michael.
          E-P3, 14-42, VF-3

Comment

Provisionally sold. Many thanks Michael.Nice to speak to you.I am trying the invoice thing now..........

Comment

Now Sold.
              Thankyou very much for a swift transaction Michael..........damn.....13 in paypal fees..thought it was only 1%..........hehe
              Still cheaper than ebay though............

Comment

The way to work paypal in a non-ebay transaction is to have the sender give you the money as a gift instead of in payment for a purchase.

Comment

Item now packed and ready for posting tomorrow am as requested.

Comment

Camera received, well packaged and Jake, a pleasure to deal with you. Very pleased with it, definitely has a "rightness" to it and perfect to hopefully develop my 12 years daughter's current enthusiasm for photography with!
                    Michael.
                    E-P3, 14-42, VF-3

Comment

Many thanks once again Michael.
                      Please can a Mod close this thread now as the sale has completed.

Comment

Working...
                      X