Brand New E1 Possibly For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New E1 Possibly For Sale!

I have a brand new, never used E1 SE Kit which I am willing to sell if someone offers me the right price.

I bought this camera as a backup for my original E1, which I use professionally, in case anything should go wrong. Well it didn't, so my backup E1 has never seen the light of day, although I did shoot about a dozen test exposures to test my FL50 as I was having problems with it, and couldn't be sure whether the camera or flashgun was ay fault!

Anyhow, the camera is brand new in it's box, and comes with the 14 ~ 45 mm kit lens, the BLM1 battery and charger, neck strap, software, leads and everything else. All of this is brand new and unused.

The E1 has a pixel count of just 5 MP, but it has a fearsome reputation for producing high quality images, and is built like the proverbial brick outhouse. If you have ever wanted an E1, but have been put off buying second-hand, this is an excellent opportunity to own one of these legendary cameras. And this is probably the last E1 in the UK never to have been used.

You can see my efforts with my original E1 in the gallery.

Please send offers by PM and I will decide whether to sell or keep it for posterity. My wife reckons I have enough cameras to start a museum, so this one will take pride of place beside my OM4 Ti.
    ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Re: Brand New E1 Possibly For Sale!

maybe Olympus would want it enough to offer you something really cool for it

Comment

Re: Brand New E1 Possibly For Sale!

Hi, I have just bought the exact same system from a guy who had it as his back up, it had never been out of the box. I also got a VA-1 Angle Finder off him too. All at what I think was a great price.

Comment

Working...
      X