WTB: Olympus 9-18mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Olympus 9-18mm

Well I've tracked down a 25mm pancake lens but I'm looking at getting something for wide angle and I believe the 9-18 best suits my needs, a bit wider than the 11-22 and I have little need for the faster lens in my photography, so considering just buying one brand new but would be interested to see if anyone has a 9-18mm kicking about.

Re: WTB: Olympus 9-18mm

I am also in the market for a 9-18 so cough some up, chaps.

However, so new and so well-received is this lens that despite its high price I think we'll have to buy a new one, chrism

Comment

http://www.lcegroup.co.uk/SHdetails.asp?Item=10558

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Dear Chris,

Yes you would, there would be the standard 1 year Olypmus international warranty. Olympus UK gives a 2 year warranty for UK bought stock.

You would just have to take the gamble on what if any import tax was charged.

Have you thought of contacting Kerso for a price?

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainD View Post
                Dear Chris,

Yes you would, there would be the standard 1 year Olypmus international warranty. Olympus UK gives a 2 year warranty for UK bought stock.

You would just have to take the gamble on what if any import tax was charged.

Have you thought of contacting Kerso for a price?

Cheers

Chris
                I haven't no, I thought Kerso only did Canon stuff?

Comment

Dear Chris,

Kerso has helped many forum members out with Olympus goodies including my dad. Contact him directly for the best price, he is registered on this forum.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

My Uncle just recently picked up a 9-18 from Carmarthen Cameras

Comment

Originally posted by PaulE View Post
                      My Uncle just recently picked up a 9-18 from Carmarthen Cameras
                      Thanks mate, I've emailed Kerso to see what he can do, I've dealt with Carmathen before was very impressed, didn't realise they did Olympus too/=.

Comment

Originally posted by chrism_scotland View Post
                        Thanks mate, I've emailed Kerso to see what he can do, I've dealt with Carmathen before was very impressed, didn't realise they did Olympus too/=.

Nothing wrong with Kerso either I bought my 70-300 and Spyder2 from him a long time ago at a good price and would happily use him again. If you are at all bothered by guarantees though bear in mind that they will only have the 1 yr international gurantee rather than the UK/EU 2yr guarantee.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X