Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED Olympus E5

Hi

Anyone got one of these they are interested in selling? Boxed or non boxed? Thanks

Re: Olympus E5

Currently one on Ebay will all the bits plus a 40-150 zoom. Priced at £520. Nothing to do with me but was browsing Ebay earlier.

Comment

cheers for that - am still in a quandary whether to upgrade to E5, or go to EM1 with adaptor Have the 14-54 (mk 1), 50-200 original, 9-18, 30 macro and 8mm fisheye (all 4/3), so not looking to upgrade glass. Had the em1 before and I think I prefer the older bodies - the one on ebay comes with (IMHO) the better zoom kit lens...decisions decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by 090657 View Post
        Currently one on Ebay will all the bits plus a 40-150 zoom. Priced at £520. Nothing to do with me but was browsing Ebay earlier.
        Ffordes

https://www.ffordes.com/p/SH-18-0210...body-hld4-grip

EDIT..... I meant to quote the original post, apologies to "090657"
        “Sharpness is a bourgeois concept”
        ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

thanks both
          Managed to find a "B grade" ( i.e. good without box) from CEX for £290 on line last night, which seems a good price, will update on receipt as I have not purchased from them before online, although I have had a few lenses from the stores RE the grip I already have one , and to be honest I think I will sell it on- whilst it does give a handy portrait grip, it (as my wife said to me) "makes a cool camera look bottom heavy and lumpy like Kim Kardashians A** "....allegedly..

Comment

Originally posted by olympuscharlie777 View Post
            thanks both
            Managed to find a "B grade" ( i.e. good without box) from CEX for £290 on line last night, which seems a good price, will update on receipt as I have not purchased from them before online, although I have had a few lenses from the stores RE the grip I already have one , and to be honest I think I will sell it on- whilst it does give a handy portrait grip, it (as my wife said to me) "makes a cool camera look bottom heavy and lumpy like Kim Kardashians A** "....allegedly..
            H'mm we will have to look into that...………….
            Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Yes definitely worthy of further research and inspection
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

Originally posted by Phill D View Post
                Yes definitely worthy of further research and inspection
                Would be a good Challenge subject.....
                Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

One at LCE

https://www.lcegroup.co.uk/Used/Olym...ip_249487.html
                  OMD E-M1 OMD E-M5II MMF3 12-40 pro 12-50 EZ 14-42 EZ 9-18 f4.0 -5.6 40 -150f4-f5.6 R 60mm f2.8 macro Sigma 105 f2.8 macro Holga 60mm plastic Holga pinhole lens lens and a XZ-1 Olympus - 35 SP Trip 35 Pen EEs OM2sp

I nice view does not mean a good photograph. My FLickr

Comment

so the CEX e5 arrived today- fully boxed and pretty immaculate...hover there seems to be a problem in that the info in the viewfinder display flickers on and off? anyone any ideas? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by olympuscharlie777 View Post
                      so the CEX e5 arrived today- fully boxed and pretty immaculate...hover there seems to be a problem in that the info in the viewfinder display flickers on and off? anyone any ideas? thanks
                      CEX offer refund, repair, or replacement within 30 days.
                      I think I'd be likely to try and go for the repair option, maybe suggesting Luton cameras.
                      Warranty Policy HERE
                      Best Regards
                      Bill

The nearest I have to a home page.
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/peak4/
                      They're Watching You!

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Bee View Post
                        Ffordes

https://www.ffordes.com/p/SH-18-0210...body-hld4-grip

EDIT..... I meant to quote the original post, apologies to "090657"
                        That was my E-5, and I have responded with warm words about it to your other thread re the viewfinder problems on the CEX body. I part exchanged it, so have no financial interest in Ffordes sale, but if you need a 14-42 (e.g.) let me know!

On the other hand, Ffordes will have a 14-35 coming up...

Piers

Comment

Working...
                        X