Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale Olympus 60mm f2.8Macro ED MSC

Lens now SOLD . . . . .

1st time I have listed anything for sale here.

I have been on Talk Photography since 2010, I have 28 sales/purchases with 100% feedback.

I purchased this on a whim, intending to attempt macro photography. It never happened and all I have used the lens for is pictures of our dog inside the house. I may just get a Raynox lens to use on my Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8 (or maybe not !)

The lens is pristine, i.e totally unmarked and I can see no dust. The box and original paperwork are included as are both original caps. All accessory items are as new. Unfortunately no lens hood, I understand these are an ‘extra’

I would think twice before trading with an unknown forum member so I am happy to answer any questions you may have or indeed provide any references you may require.

The lens can be viewed/tested if you wish. We are near Richmond, North Yorkshire should you be near enough to visit.

A couple of pictures I have taken to demonstrate the lens.

I prefer payment by Bank Transfer. I personally do not accept Paypal but my wife has
    an account and I can accept payment into her account. (same name, same address)
    Buyer pays paypal charges please.

Price: £220.00 delivered RMSD
    Last edited by badlywornroy; 11th March 2019, 08:28 AM. Reason: edit to SOLD

Re: Olympus 60mm f2.8Macro ED MSC

Originally posted by badlywornroy View Post
    1st time I have listed anything for sale here.

I have been on Talk Photography since 2010, I have 28 sales/purchases with 100% feedback.

I purchased this on a whim, intending to attempt macro photography. It never happened and all I have used the lens for is pictures of our dog inside the house. I may just get a Raynox lens to use on my Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8 (or maybe not !)

The lens is pristine, i.e totally unmarked and I can see no dust. The box and original paperwork are included as are both original caps. All accessory items are as new. Unfortunately no lens hood, I understand these are an ‘extra’

I would think twice before trading with an unknown forum member so I am happy to answer any questions you may have or indeed provide any references you may require.

The lens can be viewed/tested if you wish. We are near Richmond, North Yorkshire should you be near enough to visit.

I prefer payment by Bank Transfer. I personally do not accept Paypal but my wife has
    an account and I can accept payment into her account. (same name, same address)
    Buyer pays paypal charges please.

Price: £220.00 delivered RMSD

Hi Roy,

Is this the same lens you purchased on TP in Feb 2019 for £200 inc P&P ?

Have you still got your 30mm Panny macro you purchased on TP in 2018 ?

I could be interested in either.

Darkroom

Comment

Hi Darkroom,

The answers to your questions are:-
      1. Yes
      2. No

Regards

Comment

Lens now SOLD.