Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOUND today only - 15% discount on eBay

Re: today only - 15% discount on eBay

Having an FM2 and a 50 AIS on my watch list, I tried but unfortunately the code does not work for some or all 'private' sales. Items removed and safely back on the 'for sale' shelf.

Credit Card gave a sigh of relief.
    Steve

on flickr

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Olympus-B...edirect=mobile

Comment

Nothing tempted me too much either, but it would be a good opportunity for someone who wanted something available on the scheme. I sometimes hanker after the 75mm 1.8 and did ogle one with a discount but didn't succumb. I don't really need it, and - though from accounts it seem superlative - I'm not quite sure what specifically I'd use it for if I had it.

Comment

Originally posted by RobEW View Post
          Nothing tempted me too much either, but it would be a good opportunity for someone who wanted something available on the scheme. I sometimes hanker after the 75mm 1.8 and did ogle one with a discount but didn't succumb. I don't really need it, and - though from accounts it seem superlative - I'm not quite sure what specifically I'd use it for if I had it.

Comment

So that's where the discount on my new camera came from!
            I was worried it was something my wife had earned...
            Mike
            Compulsive photographic Dabbler.
            Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by RobEW View Post

I had the same kind of an itch - really wanted it, and didn't know what I would use it for, and I did buy the lens.

After a year of ownership and virtually zero use, I sold it on.

"Insert here an essay on self restraint, GAS, etc, etc"
              E-M1 mk II
              12mm f/2 | 17mm f/1.2 | 17mm f/1.8 | 25mm f1.8 | 45mm f1.8 | 9-18mm | 14-150mm

Comment

Working...
              X