Olympus Stylus 1 plus 1.7 Teleconvertor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale Olympus Stylus 1 plus 1.7 Teleconvertor

I am editing this, because for some reason I forgot I still had the Stylus 1 to sell as well! So I am adding the Stylus 1 to this thread together with the Olympus TCON-17X Tele Converter, plus 3rd Party Kiwifotos 55mm Lens Adapter (replaces Olympus CLA-13) for Olympus Stylus 1. This Teleconvertor will also fit the XZ-1, but you would need a different adapter.
    There is a special TCon 17x function in the menu set up of the Stylus 1, which allows the camera to make the best of the Teleconverter.
    The teleconvertor is well rated over on Amazon and no degradation in quality as far as I could see, just the ability to get closer to wildlife etc.
    The Stylus 1 is a small light bridge camera with menu system like the OMD's, so no huge learning curve.
    All in excellent condition. I am asking 275 including RMSD. Now 265
    Many thanks
    Marcia
    Last edited by wellyboot; 22nd July 2016, 11:52 PM. Reason: Addition of Stylus 1

Olympus Stylus 1 plus TCON-17X Tele Converter

Now added the Stylus 1 - 275 including RMSD!

Comment

Re: Olympus TCON-17X Tele Converter

For prospective buyers I recommend the Stylus 1 as I have bought my wife another one (1s model with FW 2.0 on it) since my daughter has taken over my original Stylus 1. I missed having it at the airport yesterday when seeing off another daughter. It's a great, versatile camera, especially with Firmware 2.0 on it.
      Ross
      I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
      Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
      Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
      Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
      Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
      Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

Re: Olympus TCON-17X Tele Converter

Thank you for the positive review Ross!

Comment

Re: Olympus Stylus 1 plus 1.7 Teleconvertor

Marcia/Ross is the 1s a big improvement over the 1? I can't see much difference from a quick internet search. I've been looking for a 1s for a while for my wife but the current high prices have been putting her off since we missed the last Amazon lightning deal for 245. Maybe I can convince her she needs your Stylus 1 Marcia? I certainly fancy the idea of the added TCON-17x for the odd occasions I might just borrow it
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

Originally posted by Phill D View Post
            Marcia/Ross is the 1s a big improvement over the 1? I can't see much difference from a quick internet search. I've been looking for a 1s for a while for my wife but the current high prices have been putting her off since we missed the last Amazon lightning deal for 245. Maybe I can convince her she needs your Stylus 1 Marcia? I certainly fancy the idea of the added TCON-17x for the odd occasions I might just borrow it
            The only difference is the grip finish being a leather look in the 1s & a cross pattern on the original 1, plus a slight cosmetic difference in the dials. The 1s comes with FW 2.0 while the original can be updated to FW 2.0. Essentially they really end up being the same.

Also, the Kiwiphoto tube (made in Germany) is excellent quality too (I've just bought one so I can attach a Raynox DCR-250 macro lens).
            Ross
            I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
            Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
            Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
            Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
            Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
            Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

Thanks Ross that's sort of what I thought.
              Marcia I'll send you a pm.

Comment

My apologies to Marcia for not going ahead with this purchase. Unfortunately my wife decided she was going to wait and get something smaller than the Stylus 1.
                I hope someone else snaps this up soon as I think this is an excellent opportunity to buy some high quality kit at a brilliant price. At least I can get you back on to the top of the posts Marcia.

Comment

Thank you Phill!!

Comment

Price reduction! Stylus 1, 1.7 Teleconvertor with adapter for 265 including RMSD!

Comment

Reduced again to 255 inclusive!!

Comment

Now sold to Kevin aka baldyb!

Comment

Nice to know it's gone to a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by Phill D View Post
                            Nice to know it's gone to a good home.
                            Cheers Phill. I thought it would be ideal for a friend who is interested in perhaps getting into photography a bit more but hasn't the confidence to go straight to an interchangeable lens system. But of course if he likes this Oly then who knows what may follow.......
                            Kevin

Comment

No problem Kevin, I was sure my wife would have it as we had been looking at one in Jessops about a month ago but in the meantime she changed her mind. I've not forgiven her yet as I was quite looking forward to having a play with it myself Hope your friend has fun with it. Oh by the way the 14-140 is still going strong, I tend to use it for just about everything these days, cheers Phill.

Comment

Working...
                              X