Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale Olympus 35-100mm f2.0

Hi again guys.

Ok, I just got/ understand the micro 4/3rd thing after purchasing an em5 and a grip............. I absolutely love it.

I am thinking of getting a couple of primes 75mm & 45mm and again the only thing I can sell is my............................

35-100mm f2 boxed, beautiful condition, complete with case and caps
    Last edited by StephenL; 21st November 2014, 05:09 PM. Reason: Clarification
    Blackadder: "Allow me to be the first to offer Dr. Johnson my most sincere contrafibularities! I am anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused him such pericombobulation."

Re: 35-100mm

Best you emphasise that this is not the Panasonic m4/3 version, but the Olympus 4/3!

Good luck with the sale.
    Stephen

A camera takes a picture. A photographer makes a picture

Fuji X system, + Leica and Bronica film

My Flickr site

Comment

Re: 35-100mm

Thanks Stephen........

Confirming that this is the olympus version of this stunning lens
      Blackadder: "Allow me to be the first to offer Dr. Johnson my most sincere contrafibularities! I am anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused him such pericombobulation."

Comment

Re: Olympus 35-100mm f2.0

Bump...

Sensible offers welcome...

Comment

Any Offers

Oly 35-100mm boxed as new

Going to Prague in two weeks and want a lightweight 75mm so would consider a deal

Comment

Hi Kidslateinlife

I've wanted this lens for a long time. Might be a bit cheeky but if you can knock £100 off your asking price in the January sales you've got a buyer!

David

Comment

David

I did send you two private messages regarding your offer 2 hours after your offer...

Perhaps the moderators might check out why the messages might not have got through, as I now will potentially miss on a sale

Comment

Hi

Just sent you a private message.

David

Comment

Hi all

My lens arrived today beautifully packaged and in pristine condition courtesy of Alan (kidslateinlife). I'd just like to publicly thank him and recommend him as a seller.

David

Comment

Good to see you two managed to sort a deal out.

If anyone else wants one of these fine lenses, I still have one available. Please see my seperate thread if interested

Kelvin

Comment

David - glad you have made a successful purchase. We have a sub-forum under here for posting feedback about buyers/sellers. The way it is supposed to work is that the first time anyone wants to give feedback about a user they start a thread with the title the same as the user name. Then anyone thinking about making a deal with someone can search the forum for their thread, and add more feedback if appropriate.

It doesn't always work like that, we often end up with several threads for the same person, but it is still a helpful way to share the information. I've just done a quick search for "kids" in the sub-forum and not found any matches so you could record your appreciation in the first post of a new thread.

Ciao ... John

Comment

Working...
                      X