Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

50-200 non swd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale 50-200 non swd

Re: 50-200 non swd

Very good price (and free bump).

Comment

I bought a 20mm off Terry. Nice item and nice chap.

I can also recommend the 50-200 nonSWD. I bought one a few weeks ago and I find the focus speed pretty good (if a little noisy compared to U43 lenses). In fact, there is a fairly recent thread on mu43 by a guy in Korea who says that focus performance is pretty much the same on SWD vs non-SWD versions.
      Paul
      E-M1ii, Pen-F and too many lenses
      flickr
      Portfolio Site
      Instagram

Comment

Cheers Paul. I've had both, and definitely prefer the non SWD. I've dropped the price since you enquired Paul, must shift it soon before I buy any more toys!! Definitely a bargain for someone, knocks the 40-150 out the water, and bokeh pretty nice. Please someone buy it!!

Comment

I find mine really quick to focus on my EM5, so I'm sure it'd be great on an EM1 !

Comment

Mine works fine on the E-M1 and this is a good price. Nice buy for someone.
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

FINAL price before dreaded ebay, and I really don't want to do that.
              £310 including secure delivery.

Comment

Final bump before ebay. £310 delivered

Comment

Working...
                X