• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my 90-250 F2.8 ! 2k + postage

Sharpness is a bourgeois concept
    ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Ed

What if the Hokey Cokey is what its all about?

Comment

― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Paul

Comment

Tom

Comment

― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Comment

ark
                o e-m1+hld-7, e-m5+hld-6
                o (12-40, 40-150) 2.8 pl 25 1.4
                o fl600r
                manfrotto mk055xpro3+498rc2
                lowepro flipside 300, lowepro primus aw, tamrac expedition 5x

Comment

I can also see the rust, dodgy brakes and steering!

Jim

Comment

Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Originally posted by Turek View Post
                      I am so tempted, but have to put my temptation on hold, as 40-150mm f/2.8 is first on the list
                      Good luck with the sale though.
                      ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ford View Post
                        I can also see the rust, dodgy brakes and steering!

Jim
                        ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Originally posted by benvendetta View Post
                          Looking forward to seeing what else you will be listing................
                          Well Dave I have decided and EVERYTHING is going

I'm a film guy 'through and through' and as good as the em1 & lenses are digital just doesn't do it for me. Lord knows I have tried to love digital and spent a hell of a lot along the way, recent purchases made to rekindle the 'mojo' but to no avail.

As you know I have a beautiful OM4ti with 28 f2, 50 f2 macro & 100 f2 Zuiko's and I feel so much more 'in tune' with them along with my Hasselblad & 120 film.

So what's the rest? Well …..

M4/3

1) em1, boxed, complete, super condition, around 3 - 3.5k actutations …. £749.00 include 2 x batteries

2) HLD7 grip, boxed, complete, super condition, £99.00 ( once the em1 goes )

3) 12mm F2 'Black" Limited Edition, boxed, complete with black hood & metal cap, AS NEW…….. £449.00 SOLD

4) 75mm F1.8 Black, boxed, super condition, UV filter included….. £499.00 SOLD

5) VF2 EVF SILVER, boxed, complete, super condition, comes with the bigger eyecup……….. £75.00

6) FR2 'Ring Flash' adapter to mount the 60mm macro onto the RF11 ring flash, boxed, super condition, expensive item new……… £30.00 RESERVED

Regular 4/3

1) 12-60 SWD ( bought off Benvendetta ) , boxed, complete, excellent condition, great lens ……. £250.00 SOLD

2) 50mm F2 Macro, boxed, complete, superb condition, bought here for £165 so asking £165.00

3) Panasonic/Leica 25mm F1.4, boxed, complete, super lens in lovely condition, just one 'tiny' loss of paint on the metal barrel. Bought off here within the last two weeks for £250.00 so asking £250 ….. BARGAIN ( Ffordes have one at £599 )

4) 150mm F2, boxed, complete, AS NEW, stunning Lens, arguably the best SHG and very compact ( though weighty ), great on the em1 with say 12-40 & 75. Bought off here in August for £1375 …. will take somewhere around £1250

5) EC20 2x convertor, boxed, mint ……. £175 RESERVED

6) EC14 1.4x convertor, boxed, mint …..£175.00

7) EX25 extension tube, not boxed but mint …… £55.00

8) FL36R flashgun & Stofen Omni-Bounce diffuser, boxed with pouch but not instruction book, very good condition, works well with em1 & 5 …… £75.00 RESERVED

9) RF11 Ring Flash & FC1 Controller, complete with carry case and instructions, super condition, "very expensive" new and is a great TTL Ring Flash …… £225.00

10 ) Hahnel Ultima II 1 Hour Charger, complete, comes with 'plates' for Li-10B/12B/30B/40B/42B, PS-BLM1/BLS1, Li-50B/60B, I think I used it maybe twice, as new in its full original retail packaging, £39.99 new ……. asking £15.00

There may be a few other 'bits' at some point but essentially that is the bulk of it.

I will get a S/H 'silver' ep5 at some point to use with the OM primes for the 'odd' time I feel like or need to shoot digitally but there is no rush, right now I am just too head over heals in love with film again

Cheers, Simon

***Ps.. meant to say … "postage 'extra' at actual cost"

Oh and I forgot the MMF3, but I'll hold that back for now until the Regular 4/3 has gone
                          ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Roger

E-M5, 20mm/1.7, 45mm/1.8
                            OM-1N, OM-10, OM-4ti, 24mm/2.8, 50mm/1.8, 85mm/2, Tamron 70-210mm/3.5
                            cariadus.com | flickr | tumblr

Comment

Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X