Panasonic Leica Summilux 25mm and Elmar 14-150mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold Panasonic Leica Summilux 25mm and Elmar 14-150mm

Please note that these are full Four-Thirds lenses, not their micro Four-Thirds variants.

SOLD - Panasonic Leica D Summilux 25mm f1.4 ASPH, boxed with lens hood, front and rear caps, pouch, and papers. A Hoya 62mm protection filter is included. Asking price is £250, RMSD included.

Panasonic Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-150mm f3.5-5.6 ASPH Mega O.I.S., boxed with lens hood, front and rear caps, pouch, and papers. A B+W 72mm UV Filter is included. Asking price is £450, RMSD included.

This lens is in fine condition with no dings, scratches, marks or mould. The 14-150mm in particular has seen little use and can fairly be described as near-mint.

Followers of the forum will have seen numerous admiring references to these lenses: their optical quality and handling characteristics are exemplary.

While I think that the prices I am asking for are fair, I am willing to entertain any reasonable offer. More detailed pictures of the lenses are available on request.
    Peter

Re: Panasonic Leica Summilux 25mm and Elmar 14-150mm

May I register my 'keen interest' in the 25mm f1.4 subject to seeing a few more photos of it.

Regards, Simon
    “Sharpness is a bourgeois concept”
    ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Panaleica 25mm f1.4 is now sold.
      Peter

Comment

25mm lens arrived safely and is in excellent condition.

Many thanks Peter.

Regards, Simon
        “Sharpness is a bourgeois concept”
        ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

The 14-150mm is still available and beginning to feel like a wallflower. Any takers at £400? Or make me an offer? I've had one but it was just a bit low for a lens in superb condition.

I have posted additional photos of the lens here: http://lens.smallcreep.fastmail.fm.user.fm/
          Peter

Comment

Can't believe it's not sold! Sickening if you have to sell it any less.
            Good luck with the sale Peter, I'd revert to ebay if you don't get a bite soon.
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

The 14-150 Panaleica has now been sold.
              Peter

Comment

Working...
              X