Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Mint E-1 & Grip for sale :(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mint E-1 & Grip for sale :(


  • #2
    Re: Mint E-1 & Grip for sale

    Withdrawn from sale - after a 'session' with it last night i cannot bring myself to sell it


    Chris

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Mint E-1 & Grip for sale

      Originally posted by Chillimonster View Post
      Withdrawn from sale - after a 'session' with it last night i cannot bring myself to sell it


      Chris
      What, again ???

      I thought it was only women who got sentimental

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mint E-1 & Grip for sale

        Originally posted by tlove View Post
        What, again ???

        I thought it was only women who got sentimental


        Regards. Barr1e
        Just like that - gone in a flash! Now in use.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Mint E-1 & Grip for sale

          Yeah, Yeah, I Know

          I've been having a tough time at work and we lost a load of contracts, meaning that peoples jobs were in jepardy, including mine, and i was assessing ways of (a) getting rid of stuff that is not used and surplus to requirements (B) getting a bit of money to one side due to an impending holiday that was booked last year and the potential of being out of a job.



          Chris

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mint E-1 & Grip for sale

            Originally posted by Chillimonster View Post
            Yeah, Yeah, I Know

            I've been having a tough time at work and we lost a load of contracts, meaning that peoples jobs were in jepardy, including mine, and i was assessing ways of (a) getting rid of stuff that is not used and surplus to requirements (B) getting a bit of money to one side due to an impending holiday that was booked last year and the potential of being out of a job.



            Chris
            Sorry to hear that Chris.

            I think you must be destined to keep that E-1 you know - besides, how can you take piccies on your hols to show us lot if you don't have a camera

            There's an old saying that goes something like 'decide in haste, repent at leisure'. If I were you, I'd hang on to the E-1 for as long as you possibly can. It's a cracking camera - I'm very pleased with mine

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Mint E-1 & Grip for sale

              Originally posted by tlove View Post
              Sorry to hear that Chris.

              I think you must be destined to keep that E-1 you know - besides, how can you take piccies on your hols to show us lot if you don't have a camera

              Still got one of my E-3's, an E-420 (with Pancake), plus a bag full of lenses - ZD 35-100mm / ZD50mm / ZD12-60mm SWD / Sigma 150mm Macro / 50-200mm SD (Currently on holiday in South Wales )

              Originally posted by tlove View Post
              There's an old saying that goes something like 'decide in haste, repent at leisure'. If I were you, I'd hang on to the E-1 for as long as you possibly can. It's a cracking camera - I'm very pleased with mine
              No i've decided i'm 'definately' keeping it the box has been filed in the far reaches of the loft, and believe me you don't want to go up there for any reason if you don't have to

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Mint E-1 & Grip for sale

                Sell the 35-100mm, that'll pay the mortgage for a few months...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Mint E-1 & Grip for sale

                  Originally posted by DekHog View Post
                  Sell the 35-100mm, that'll pay the mortgage for a few months...
                  Not with my mortgage it wont!

                  In the scheme of things that just below selling a Kidney, and possible other vital organs - Not gonna happen.

                  Besides its the lens that gets me the shots inside the Gym.

                  How you liking the 14-54?

                  Chris

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Mint E-1 & Grip for sale

                    It's absolute class, mate - a huge step up in quality and feel from the kit lenses, and even better on the E-1... the E-510 is definitely designed for the kit lenses, or vice versa. The E-1 is definitely designed for something more substantial...

                    Image someone as sensible as you taking on a killer mortgage... Ouch! You could always keep the 35-100mm and sell the house you know... the lesser of two evils?

                    Keep your chin up...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X