X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale Brand New Olympus E-M10 Kit + Pnasonic 20mm + 45-150

all items brand new never taken out of house and uk supplied

just got stung on ebay so need to shift to release my paypal account

the E-M10 is silver with power zoom lens bought from my local camera store J+A 2 weeks ago only opened to inspect not taken out of house pristine condition boxed as new with warranty etc

This is the new ez power zoom lens

http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/lens...-5-5-6-ez.html
    £599 delivered

Panasonic 20mm silver latest version came with my GX7 bought from amazon unboxed with caps
    £170 delivered sold snerkler

Panasonic 45-150 latest version in silver with caps and hood white boxed bought from ebay £130

JY-43F (mmf-1) boxed new unused £35

M42 to M43 adaptor with Carl Zeiss Jenna 50mm lens mint with caps £50

Re: Brand New Olympus E-M10 Kit + Pnasonic 20mm + 45-150

Hi,

Does the Panny lens have any warranty? Could you post some pics of the gear please?
    Nikon Z7, 70-200mm f2.8 VRII, 18-35mm f3.5-4.5G, 24-70mm f4, 85m f1.8, 50mm f1.8, Nikon SB-700.

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, 12-40mm f2.8, Panasonic Leica 100-400mm, 40-150mm f2.8, 40-150mm f4-5.6 R, 45mm f1.8

My Flickr
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/99443690@N04/

www.tobygunneephotography.com

Comment

Which one buddy ?

The 20mm will have warranty can supply amazon receipt
      The 45-150 will have the receipt from ebay seller for warranty

All items are brand new unmarked but I can post a pic if needed

Comment

Originally posted by mini0ne View Post
        Which one buddy ?

The 20mm will have warranty can supply amazon receipt
        The 45-150 will have the receipt from ebay seller for warranty

All items are brand new unmarked but I can post a pic if needed
        Sorry, didn't see the other one. I meant the 20mm. Pic would be good ta. I'm assuming it's the f1.7?
        Nikon Z7, 70-200mm f2.8 VRII, 18-35mm f3.5-4.5G, 24-70mm f4, 85m f1.8, 50mm f1.8, Nikon SB-700.

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, 12-40mm f2.8, Panasonic Leica 100-400mm, 40-150mm f2.8, 40-150mm f4-5.6 R, 45mm f1.8

My Flickr

Comment

Here's some taken with phone
          http://campl.us/btT214jZAtM

Comment

Here's some taken with phone
            http://campl.us/btT214jZAtM
            Thanks. PM sent (ignore the bit about pics and model number, was sent before this was posted )

My Flickr

Comment

is 20mm gone now?
              ark
              o e-m1+hld-7, e-m5+hld-6
              o (12-40, 40-150) 2.8 pl 25 1.4
              o fl600r
              manfrotto mk055xpro3+498rc2
              lowepro flipside 300, lowepro primus aw, tamrac expedition 5x

Comment

Originally posted by sosen13 View Post
                is 20mm gone now?
                Sale agreed and payment received

Comment

Payment and PM sent

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by snerkler View Post
                    Payment and PM sent
                    Received all ready to post for friday am delivery will pm tracking

Comment

Received all ready to post for friday am delivery will pm tracking
                      Thanks, will let you know when it's arrived safe and sound.

My Flickr

Comment

Re: Brand New Olympus E-M10 Kit + Panasonic 20mm 1.7 v2 + 45-150

Originally posted by Johnheatingman
                        Yet another BNIB camera you have to sell ! You really do seem to have bad luck buying new gear from camera shops. As I said in February.... lets hope it improves soon
                        I've not had any bad luck if you bother reading I've just got stung on ebay for £800 and have to clear it quick otherwise I'd be keeping it (other than the 20mm as i prefer the 17mm 2.8 I bought here )

Not sure what your getting at ?
                        if your implying I'm selling for profit I'm more than happy to post an image of the receipt which will show my name and address the price I paid less than 2 weeks ago £699 uk model with full uk warranty plus extra warranty provided by J&A cameras in barnstaple as an olympus pro dealer

As with the camera in February I took a substantial hit the buyer was over the moon and it's hardly a good business model to buy a camera for 700 then sell it unused for 600 two weeks later is it?
                        So if your not interested could you please stop posting your comments

Comment

Re: Brand New Olympus E-M10 Kit + Panasonic 20mm 1.7 v2 + 45-150

Originally posted by Johnheatingman
                          Sorry if my post caused offence. As for what I'm "getting at" .... I made no implication or mention of selling for profit in the post, merely saying I hope your luck improved. If I had to sell numerous brand new cameras at a loss in the last 12 months and just been "stung" on Ebay for £800 I'd definitley call It bad luck but it seems you don't. Fortunately we're all different in that respect. Good luck with your latest sale

John
                          It causes offence because you posted the same rubbish in a previous post I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else but I will

Bought another EM5 in February as there is some things I really like ibis evf olympus JPEG etc I didn't like the menus or not having built in flash so I sold it

Want through a few body's and ended up with a GX7 and EPL3 then in September my wife died and I wasn't interested in anything at all let alone my camera stuff so sold my gear off

Cut to February feeling a little better I bought another em5 and straight away decided it was a mistake I was quite open where I bought it and how much for you made a similar comment and I and others who pm'd me had the same impression of what you were implying.

I had been using fuji gear for a while I sold on ebay in March as I bought another GX7 two month later the idiot has filed a not as described claim and demanded his money back as he has a hair on the sensor .
                          He'd previously contacted me saying how great the camera was and taken On holiday.

We all know ebay sides with buyer so I've got a suspended account that I need to clear as I need the account open

I've since found out I won't have to refund as there is a 45 day time limit so I can in fact keep my stuff and return the fuji to the ebay buyer .

I'm in a fortunate position where I can buy what I like on a whim and if I then choose to sell at a loss it's not a big deal

But to be honest your comments are not welcome so please keep them to yourself

Comment

Hmm, I wouldn't want this thread to become more inflamed than it already is and I can appreciate the viewpoint of both parties.

Like many on this forum, John has reservations about members who appear to join principally to trade and a quick examination of MiniOne's total posts does seem to confirm that he falls within this category. All posts are either regarding buying or selling, or gear related. For example, he has offered four E-M5s for sale since November 2012.

However, MiniOne does not appear to use the frowned upon practice of buying cheaply from other members of the forum and re-selling for a profit and there are no reported issues with any of the considerable number of sales he has made. I get the impression that he really does have difficulty in deciding upon the best gear for his requirements, hence why he buys and sells a particular camera numerous times. It seems to be a case of can't live with it but can't live without it!

I bought my own E-M5 from another member who had a similar habit of changing his cameras like I change my underwear and it was for a good price which enabled me to get that camera much sooner than I otherwise would. I know that he subsequently bought another E-M5! Though it might seem unusual to some of us, I think we need to appreciate that for some people buying and trying new gear is as much a part of the hobby as taking pictures.

Therefore I would appeal for a measure of tolerance when it appears that some members are unusually active traders, but of course remain vigilent and report any suspected malpractice (such as buying cheaply from forum members purely to make a quick profit on resale) to the mods, either by PM or the "Report Post" button.
                            John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

I've probably had 6 em5's now just like shiny toys if I ever manage to take a picture I deem as good as I see here I'd post it I mainly lurk and sell my bits once the new toy fever wears off

I've had Countless dslr and most csc except samsung if I'm honest it's the techy gadget fiend in me not the desire to improve my limited skills

I'm happy to drop camera to £550 if someone wants a bargain

£675 for all items listed in the op bank transfer

Comment

Working...
                              X