• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale 50-200 SWD Lens

offer for sale the following 4/3 kit :

PRICE REDUCTION 50-200 f2.8-3.5 SWD LENS
    Benedict
    ---------

People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

Re: 50-200 SWD Lens

BUMP
    Benedict
    ---------

People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

Comment

Its a great price.......... truly a great price.

Probably quite a few have this awesome lens... I have the non swd version and can't imagine my photographic life without it.

It will sell...
      Blackadder: "Allow me to be the first to offer Dr. Johnson my most sincere contrafibularities! I am anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused him such pericombobulation."

Comment

I wanna buy it so badly but I gotta come back to the country and sell my old stuff first
        OM-D E-M1, OM-D E-M5, OM 10, 17mm f1.8, Panny Leica 25mm f1.4, OM 50mm f1.8, 45mm f1.8, Zuiko 7-14mm, Zuiko 50-200mm SWD, Lensbaby, Metz 44, Metz 50

Please check out my work here http://500px.com/LancericT

Comment

P.M sent with intent to buy.
          Thanks
          Mike
          "Photography is about the ability to see and capture a moment in time. At some point in this process the photographer ends and the camera begins"

Comment

P.M.(s) replied to.
            Thanks Mike
            Benedict
            ---------

Comment

Working...
            X