Black E-PL3 with Franiec Grip, 45 mm f1.8, Lowepro Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale Black E-PL3 with Franiec Grip, 45 mm f1.8, Lowepro Bag

I am reducing my Olympus kit from two cameras to one and wish to sell the following:
    1. Black E-PL3 body with Richard Franiec grip and original accessories
    2. Silver M Zuiko Digital 45mm f1.8 lens with matching hood and UV protector filter
    3. Black Lowepro bag

I would prefer to sell all the items as one "package". If the E-PL3 body and bag are sold first, I will sell the 45mm lens separately, but I will not sell the lens before the other two items.

The E-PL3 body has been used very occasionally as a backup, and my check on the camera service menu shows only 158 actuations (!) and no damage recorded. It was purchased from another forum nearly new in October 2012, and I have the September 2012 SRS receipt from the seller. I will include all the original accessories including clip on flash, charger, strap etc and an 8GB SD card. I bought it packed in an E-PL3 kit box, which I still have, but I would prefer to pack the items in the Lowepro case inside a suitable plain box (please see below).

The E-PL3 has a Richard Franiec grip fitted and an attractive leather Footprint hand strap. It is unmarked apart from a tiny chip on the LH LCD screen edge, a pinhole sized blemish and a few barely visible light scratches on the screen. The heavily processed image shows their location - no doubt they would disappear when covered by a screen protector.

I bought the 45mm f1.8 lens from this forum in July 2013. It is in excellent condition, with the correct lens caps, and has had very light use, with no marks or scratches. I am including a silver JJC LH-J40B hood and a Jacobs 37mm UV protector filter, both of which I purchased new, and the original packaging for all three items.

The rectangular black Lowepro shoulder bag is in very good condition. It has external dimensions approx 24cm h x 20cm w x 12cm d. The orange interior has a moveable divider. All the zips and fasteners work, and there are no tears in the fabric or loose stitching.

My asking prices (not including delivery) are:

E-PL3 body and bag together £ 140
    45mm lens £ 160

All items in one "package" £ 280

I will consider sensible offers, in line with current market values

Pippy
    Attached Files

Re: Black E-PL3 with Franiec Grip, 45 mm f1.8, Lowepro Bag

Let me know if the lens becomes available, I already have epl3 and epl5 bodies!

Comment

Thank you for your interest. It is a lovely lens.

I will post updates on this thread and via PM to you. I like the way the E-PL3 handles with the grip and leather hand strap but I am just not using it. It really is in excellent condition, but I believe in being completely honest in my descriptions. Looks and feels almost new really.

Pippy

Comment

I decided to give the E-PL3 some use over the weekend, so I put on about 100 further actuations. It seems to be working perfectly, but I would still prefer to move it on.

So I'm confirming I am very willing to consider offers for the E-PL3 and bag.

Forum members will be aware of asking prices for other 45 mm f 1.8 lenses on this forum. Please note mine comes with a hood, filter and original box.

Comment

Comment

E-PL3 and bag now sold and despatched

I am now in a position to invite sensible offers for the f1.8 45mm lens, hood & filter.

Just to remind people it is unfashionably silver!

Pippy

Comment

Hi Peter

EPL-3 and Bag received in very good order. I am very pleased with the transaction. Thank you.

JohnWB

Comment

Working...
              X