77mm filter - for DiY Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED 77mm filter - for DiY Project

Has anyone got an old, damaged, fleebay, no good 77mm filter that they don't want. All I need is the metal filter mount, so the glass/plastic can be any condition.

Just as long as the thread is OK.

I've got a search going on eBay and may well wait for a 99p HK special

Thanks
    Graham

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

Re: 77mm filter - for DiY Project

Originally posted by Graham_of_Rainham View Post
    Has anyone got an old, damaged, fleebay, no good 77mm filter that they don't want. All I need is the metal filter mount, so the glass/plastic can be any condition.

Just as long as the thread is OK.

I've got a search going on eBay and may well wait for a 99p HK special

Thanks
    I will have a hunt through my old stock as soon as I can get into the studio. Debs is painting the hall, and I would hate to disturb her concentration
    David
    The picture tells the story, great when you have a bad memory.DW.

Comment

Originally posted by Imageryone View Post
      I will have a hunt through my old stock as soon as I can get into the studio. Debs is painting the hall, and I would hate to disturb her concentration
      David
      That's very kind. It's a very low priority project that I have several options for solutions. Absolutely no hurry to finish.
      Thanks
      Graham

Comment

Graham,

I have a 77mm ND8 that I'm not likely to use again. PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post.
        John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Originally posted by Zuiko View Post
          Graham,

I have a 77mm ND8 that I'm not likely to use again. PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post.
          Exceedingly generous. Much appreciated.

Please only send it if it's of no further use as it will be destroyed as a donor part for an adapter.

Thanks
          Graham

Comment

If you need another I have just the ring (no glass left) which I removed from a lens I bought on ebay - previous owner had managed to overtighten it and it took a little gentle persuasion to remove but appears undamaged - I can pop it in an envelope for you if you PM me your address, provided we get to see pictures of your adapter!

Cheers,

Ralph.

Comment

Working...
            X