Original Pen EE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED Original Pen EE

A bit (lot) of a long shot but is there anyone out there with an original 35mm half frame Pen EE they would like to part with? I thought I'd ask here before I tried the dreaded Flebay as they can go for silly money on there.
    Regards - Paul

Re: Original Pen EE

Not sure what model it is but it is half frame. i can look it out tomorrow.

I ran a film through it a couple of years ago with good results.

Also in original leather pouch case.

Are you interested?

Pippy

Comment

Hi Pippy, yes please, I am interested. A half frame would go very nicely with my Trip 35.
      Regards - Paul

Comment

It's an Olympus Pen EES-2.

I need to go out now so haven't time to take pics. Lens and Exposure meter cell look good but it has been used and has a few light scratches to the finish

Looking quickly at recent EBay completed sales, I guess it's worth around 25 sent 1st class signed for.

I'll also throw in a zipped suedette outer case with room for a film and a Kodak Ultramax 400 24 exposure, which expired 06/2012. It has all been kept in a cool place.

Not sure how folk negotiate on this forum and whether I have permission to send PMs to you but hope we can communicate later today - I'm here from around lunchtime.

Pippy

Comment

Here's some pics

It has a nice leather wrist strap as well.
          Attached Files

Comment

It looks OK to me and I'd expect a bit of wear and tear on a camera of its age. I'm not even bothered if the light seals are a bit sticky (they can soon be replaced). The most important thing is, does it work as it should? Does the little red flag appear when it's too dark? If all's OK then we can go to PM to swap details.
            Regards - Paul

Comment

Sorry I've put the film in and it doesn't seem to be firing. I'll move to PM to discuss.

Pippy

Originally posted by angelpaaul View Post
              It looks OK to me and I'd expect a bit of wear and tear on a camera of its age. I'm not even bothered if the light seals are a bit sticky (they can soon be replaced). The most important thing is, does it work as it should? Does the little red flag appear when it's too dark? If all's OK then we can go to PM to swap details.

Comment

Ignore this message, sorted things out.
                Last edited by angelpaaul; 2nd June 2013, 01:38 PM. Reason: Multiple messages
                Regards - Paul

Comment

Working...
                X