Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Swop/Exchange or for Sale Variouse Olympus items.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swop/Exchange or for Sale Variouse Olympus items.

Swop/Exchange or for sale..

I have recently started useing my Nikon system more so my olympus stuff is gathering dust so has to go as i need some more Nikon stuff to help me with that system.
    Let me say right here and now ive really enjoyed useing my olympus gear but i now shoot mostly my 2 very active grandsons and find the nikon autofocus just better for what i need and in an ideal world i would keep both systems but i cannot afford to so here we are.
    I deally i would like a swop/exchange some nikon equipment for what i have listed bellow and also would prefair not to split it all up just a complete swop/exchange,but if theres no interest or the swop/exchange is not agreeable then i will sell so have added some prices.

I will try and add photos later.

1 x Olympus 50-200mms lens non SWD version...in very good to great condition no marks on the optics,no box includes caps,hood and tripod collar £325 plus postage.

1 x Olympus 14-54mms lens mk1 version...in very good to great condition comes with caps and hood no box £120 plus postage.

1 x e3 body good crack/dint on side of flash houseing otherwise body in very good condition, flash still works fine and camera has been out in numerous downpoors the crack does not effect the weather proofing. Rear screen is scratch free comes with box and original UK handbook battery and charger but nothing else £275 plus postage.

1 x e500 Immaculate condition bxed with all original contents i will include an olympus 14-42 lens. Lens in in excellent condition but with no hud this is a great small carry around combo and a great starter camera £115 plus postage.

2 x e1 bodies 1 in good condition 1 in well used condition,both still work pefectly and take great pics no boxes or manuals etc will include a single genuine charger for the pair plus will include a genuine battery for each body £115 plus postage.

1 x FL50 flash in great condition no box or manual rear screen and hotshoe foot are both perfect £115 plus postage.

1 x HLD-4 Motordrive for e3/5 bodies Immaculate condition boxed with all original contents £75 plus postage.

1 x HLD-2 Motordrive for e1 body Immaculate condition comes with BL-1 battery and charger but no box or documents £60 plus postage.

I dont really want to put it on evilbay as i would much rather an olympus forum member or enthusiast got to make use of it all.

All the best.............Gazza............................ ........

Re: Swop/Exchange or for Sale Variouse Olympus items.

Are you looking for any trades for Nikon gear?
    If so, let me know what sort of thing you're interested in.
    Last edited by g9ern; 6th March 2013, 03:47 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

Yep what do you have

Comment

Everything is now spoken for pending exchange and other parties.

Just have an e500 boxed in perfect nick with everything plus an olympus 14-42 lens

plus an olympus FL50 flashgun.

Comment

Box of goodies came this morning, thanks Gazza

Comment

Sent message 3 days age regarding flash but no reply.

Comment

Scott76

No pm messages in my box off of you

Comment

Originally posted by g9ern View Post
                Thankx Ian nice doing business with you ..gazza..

Comment

Tried again

Comment

Originally posted by scott76 View Post
                    Tried again
                    Hello Ashley

Sorry about my pm/message system

Have now replied to your pms just awaiting address then will post the flashgun ......gazza............

Comment

Originally posted by g9ern View Post
                      Hello Ian

Package arrived with wife earlier ive just opened it now,thankyou very much

Thats how a package should be labelled and packaged it was very professional

Thankyou very much for the little extras like the Screen,battery and memory card there much appreciated and the camera is like you said Pristine im very very happy it was/is a pleasure doing business with you

............gazza..........

PS> will put charger in the post tomorrow.

Comment

Everything is now gone except :-

1 x e500 body boxed Immaculate with all original accessories and 1 x 14-42 Olympus Zoom lens Immaculate with no box will do these both for £100 plus postage.

Thankyou to all the recent people who have done business with me its been a pleasure upto now ............gazza........

Comment

Just want to say everything is now gone and it was great doing business with you guys,many thanks ..............gazza................

Comment

Working...
                          X