Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES

See more
See less

All sorts of Bits for Sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All sorts of Bits for Sale

    40-150mm lens + hood +UV filter - 50
    Speedlight FLASH (yn560) - 40
    Battery Charger + 2 batteries (BLS1) - 20
    Sweex Multi Card Reader - 5
    Lens Caps
    4x 58mm Close up screw on lens, Macro,+4,+2,+1 - 10

    All inclusive of P&P

    PM me if interested
    Caroline

  • #2
    Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

    PM sent

    Regards

    Chris

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

      Tried to PM you but says your inbox is full, so will Paste the PM here.

      Hi Charty
      My daughter is starting media and photography at college in September, she has a e400, would the flash gun be compatible? I lost my job a few weeks back so can't afford "new" kit, so this could be the answer.

      Regards Rick

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

        Originally posted by Rick View Post
        Tried to PM you but says your inbox is full, so will Paste the PM here.

        Hi Charty
        My daughter is starting media and photography at college in September, she has a e400, would the flash gun be compatible? I lost my job a few weeks back so can't afford "new" kit, so this could be the answer.

        Regards Rick
        Hi, sorry my inbox was full! I used this flash successfully with an E600, so think it would be ok with the E400, I will include a CY -20 aswell for 50
        Caroline

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

          Originally posted by charty View Post
          40-150mm lens + hood +UV filter - 50
          Speedlight FLASH (yn560) - 40
          Battery Charger + 2 batteries (BLS1) - 20
          Sweex Multi Card Reader - 5
          Lens Caps
          4x 58mm Close up screw on lens, Macro,+4,+2,+1 - 10

          All inclusive of P&P

          PM me if interested
          Caroline
          SOLD - Battery charger,batteries and lens caps and macro lenses

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

            Caroline Thank You
            .
            .
            [I].
            .
            I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
            Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...


            http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

            the ONE photo album

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

              Is the 40-150 still available?
              Thanks
              Tim

              http://www.flickr.com/photos/33153464@N07/

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

                Originally posted by timmypreston View Post
                Is the 40-150 still available?


                Yes this is still available - are you interested?
                Caroline

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

                  I am indeed, I broke mine about 3 weeks ago. What sort of condition is it in please?
                  Thanks
                  Tim

                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/33153464@N07/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

                    Originally posted by timmypreston View Post
                    I am indeed, I broke mine about 3 weeks ago. What sort of condition is it in please?

                    Hi
                    It is very good condition, hardly used, I swapped to Nikon, hence selling my stuff. It has a lens hood and UV filter, 50 including P&P
                    Payment by bank transfer or pay pal.
                    Thanks
                    Caroline

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

                      Sorry to hear you switched Caroline. Hope the grass is greener? Would you tell us what you swapped to and why?
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

                        Originally posted by Phill D View Post
                        Sorry to hear you switched Caroline. Hope the grass is greener? Would you tell us what you swapped to and why?
                        Hi - Yes I bought a Nikon D7000, cause I could! Very happy with it and getting some good results. I had an Olympus E600 before.
                        Caroline

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

                          Hi Caroline can you PM me details of your Paypal account please, I'll take it off your hands.
                          Thanks
                          Tim

                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/33153464@N07/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

                            Originally posted by timmypreston View Post
                            Hi Caroline can you PM me details of your Paypal account please, I'll take it off your hands.
                            Thanks Tim

                            My Pay pal is: charty@talk21.com

                            Will post tomorrow. Hope you are pleased with it. Thanks again
                            Caroline

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: All sorts of Bits for Sale

                              Pennies sent!
                              Thanks
                              Tim

                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/33153464@N07/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X