Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-System Bargains

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: E-System Bargains

    Originally posted by raichea View Post
    PM sent....
    PM Replied to.
    Regards Paul.
    One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: E-System Bargains

      E-30- and 70-300mm Sold subject to payment.
      Regards Paul.
      One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

      https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: E-System Bargains

        ZD 11-22mm Sold subject to payment.
        Regards Paul.
        One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

        https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: E-System Bargains

          Paul
          PM sent
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: E-System Bargains

            PM replied to Phill.
            Regards Paul.
            One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

            https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: E-System Bargains

              Phill have PM'd you. I need a postal address to send it to.
              Regards Paul.
              One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

              https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: E-System Bargains

                E30 and 70-300mm arrived safe and well this morning Paul, thanks for an smooth transaction!
                GX7, EP3, 9-18, 14-45, 45-150, 20 1.7, 25 1.4, 45 1.8, FL36 & various OM glass. flickr

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: E-System Bargains

                  E-1 arrived an hour ago ... batteries on chargers ...
                  Edit : the HUGE grip battery charged up first, so it was off round the garden in the rain.
                  I have to say this camera is smooth in every way. Huge buffer, keep's on truckin'. Purple Jpegs too.
                  <-- this is my big grin.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: E-System Bargains

                    Originally posted by timg View Post
                    E30 and 70-300mm arrived safe and well this morning Paul, thanks for an smooth transaction!
                    No problem , I am glad you are happy with them, and thank you for letting me know.
                    Regards Paul.
                    One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: E-System Bargains

                      Originally posted by Ulfric M Douglas View Post
                      E-1 arrived an hour ago ... batteries on chargers ...
                      Edit : the HUGE grip battery charged up first, so it was off round the garden in the rain.
                      I have to say this camera is smooth in every way. Huge buffer, keep's on truckin'. Purple Jpegs too.
                      <-- this is my big grin.
                      Glad to see you received it safely and are happy with it Ulfric, I see it has not taken you long to get out there with it and can see it has gone to a good home.
                      Regards Paul.
                      One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: E-System Bargains

                        Originally posted by OlyPaul View Post
                        Phill have PM'd you. I need a postal address to send it to.
                        A bump for Phill.
                        Regards Paul.
                        One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Regards Paul.
                          One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: E-System Bargains

                            Paul the 11-22 arrived yesterday all safe and well and will be much appreciated. Shame about the weather though as it's been raining ever since the lens arrived so I've not been able to try it out. A landscape lens that I can't take outside very frustrating. So here are my first two shots with it just to try it out. Not what it's built for but f2.8 does allow some inside shots at shutter speeds that I wouldn't have been able to get before. These are 11mm f2.8 close ups! cropped to show the detail captured hand held from simple jpgs. I think I'm going to have fun with this lens. Hope my wife doesn't see the state of that silk flower though it's seen better days I'm afraid. Strange what you don't notice until you take a photograph.
                            P7131188-001.jpg

                            P7131199-002.jpg

                            PS I can't believe you haven't sold the 50mm yet. That's the other lens on my wish list but can't stretch my birthday out to cover that as well I'm afraid
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: E-System Bargains

                              Originally posted by Phill D View Post
                              Paul the 11-22 arrived yesterday all safe and well and will be much appreciated. Shame about the weather though as it's been raining ever since the lens arrived so I've not been able to try it out. A landscape lens that I can't take outside very frustrating.
                              Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound and you are happy with it Phill.
                              You will find it excels at landscapes and interior shots as there is little distortion and it is sharp as a tack.

                              Originally posted by Phill D View Post
                              PS I can't believe you haven't sold the 50mm yet. That's the other lens on my wish list but can't stretch my birthday out to cover that as well I'm afraid
                              I'm surprised as well as at that price for a very good condition 50mm macro it is a steal.

                              Still I'm not going to give it away, I'd rather keep it then let it go for any less or try advertising it elsewhere.
                              Regards Paul.
                              One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

                              Comment


                              • #30

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X