Would there be any interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would there be any interest?

I want the new OMD, so I'm going to whittle down my extensive collection of 4/3rds stuff. I bought an E1 as a back-up, its in perfect shape, having 5027 shutter actuations, any interest? I've also got a 50-200mm thats barely been used (I have 2). It's absolutely perfectly minty!! I've got 2 FL-50's, and I'm thinking of selling the mint one (fired 125 times), and I've got 2 copies of the 14-54mm, I'd sell the mint one thats absolutely like new. Any interest anywhere?

Re: Would there be any interest?

That's all very good kit and the E-1 has had a resurgence of popularity just lately. My advice would be to do some research on typical prices for these items secondhand by studying ebay and old For Sale threads on here, then post some firm prices. I'm sure you'll get lots of interest then.
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Thanks John. Theres something about the E1 alright! I'll get some pics tonight, and have a look at what stuff is going for. I can't believe I've got two 50-200's, two Fl-50's and two 14-54's just in case!! But I want to pre register for the new OMD to cash in on the free grip Olympus are offering, so something has to go to appease the wife!
      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by inkyblue View Post
        Thanks John. Theres something about the E1 alright! I'll get some pics tonight, and have a look at what stuff is going for. I can't believe I've got two 50-200's, two Fl-50's and two 14-54's just in case!! But I want to pre register for the new OMD to cash in on the free grip Olympus are offering, so something has to go to appease the wife!
        Cheers
        Appeasing the wife. Very important!
        Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Originally posted by inkyblue View Post
          something has to go to appease the wife!
          Cheers
          One of the 14-54s, one of the 50-200s and one of the FL50s? Should raise a few readies towards the new toy and you'll still have the old one to play with

John

Comment

Comment

Comment

how about 150 for the 14-54

Comment

There is Definitely Some Interest

Hello,
                  I am from India.How about 300for the 50-200mm lens.I would definitely be interested then.Awaiting your reply.

Makarand Saraf.

Comment

Comment

14-54 SOLD pending payment

Comment

Hi Inky
                        is it a mk1 or mk2 50-200?

Dave

Comment