7-14mm ZD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-14mm ZD

Mint, Boxed, As New, and supplied with all orignal accessories incl warranty card (Not registered with Olympus)

Very Little use. Cannot really justify having so much money tied up in Glass, so looking to rationalise my equipment as i am tending to concentrate on the more long distance stuff so will be sticking to my 12-60 and 50-200 combo for now.

£860 Plus postage.

Payment by bank transfer / deposit preffered unless buyer willing to pay for fees.

Cash on collection more than welcome (East Manchester - Ashton-under-Lyne area)

PM Me if interested or if you have any questions.

Chris
    Last edited by Chillimonster; 12th May 2008, 08:09 AM. Reason: Price Drop

Re: 7-14mm ZD

Price dropped.

Comment

To what has the price dropped?
      Yorkie

OMD EM-1 MkII, 40-150mm Pro, 12-40mm Pro, 75-300mm, Oly 60mm f2.8 Macro, Oly 45mm, FL-50R, Manfrotto 190XPro/Mag Head

Gallery and web site at: http://harphoto.smugmug.com/

Comment

Comment

Comment

PM sent to you, Chris

Comment

and replied to.

Comment

Just a Quick "Thumbs Up" and thanks to Andrew Riddell over the purchase of my 7-14mm ZD. The deal was smooth and troube free, payment arrived when he said it would and the communications (PM's) were pleasant and prompt.

Thanks matey

Chris

Comment

Mr Andrew Riddell is a lucky chap to have that lens, and I am sure he would say the same of you Chris. I've been where he is right now and I'd say the same.
                  John

Comment

Originally posted by theMusicMan View Post
                    Mr Andrew Riddell is a lucky chap to have that lens, and I am sure he would say the same of you Chris. I've been where he is right now and I'd say the same.

Thanks John

I'm missing the lens already , but liking the increase in my bank balance (well decrease in my overdraft, but who's counting )

Comment

Chris, thanks for the kind words. You're a gentleman and a pleasure to do business with. I'm just sorry losing the lens brought on a migraine.

John, its a great bit of glass indeed, but it's going to be quite a learning curve to make the most of it.

Andrew

Comment

Nice glass..but as mentioned steep learning curve. Congratulations to the new owner.
                        * Henry
                        * Malaysia

All my garbage so far.

Comment

Working...
                        X