Huge Olympus OM Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale Huge Olympus OM Collection

After some serious thought I decided to put on sale most of my OM cameras and some of my lenses in order to fund the purchase of an Olympus E-5.
    (maybe later I will also put on sale one of my digital cameras -E3 or E-30-).

So here it goes...

Bodies:

a) Olympus OM-4Ti + Zuiko 28mm f/3.5 + leather case + neckstrap. 275 or the equiv. on €.
    The camera is in working order. The lens has fungus but still takes great pictures.

b) Olympus OM-4 + Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 + leather case + neckstrap. 140 or the equiv. on €.
    The camera is in working order. The lens has some haze but still takes great pictures.

c) Olympus OM-4 + Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 (I'm selling this for a friend). 140 or the equiv. on €.
    The camera is in working order (and better cosmetics than the one above. The lens is also in excellent shape.

d) Olympus OM-2s + leather case + neckstrap. 90 or the equiv. on €.
    The camera is in working order and in general great shape.

e) Olympus OM-1 + neckstrap. 75 or the equiv. on €.

f) Olympus OM-40 + leather case + neckstrap. 40 or the equiv. on €.

g) Olympus OM-30. 35 or the equiv. on €.

h) Olympus OM-20. 30 or the equiv. on €.

i) Olympus OM-10 Quartz + manual adapter. 30 or the equiv. on €.

I've shot film with all cameras above, they are known to work fine and they are clean inside-out.
    But please note that they are old equipment, I haven't used them for a while and I cannot provide any kind of warranty.

---------

Lenses:

a) Olympus OM Zuiko SHIFT 35mm f/2.8 + both caps + MARUMI UV filter. 300 or the equiv. on €.
    The lens is in great shape. Some tiny dust inside as expected for an old lens.
    Bright glass, cosmetics and mechanics fine.

b) Olympus OM Zuiko 1:1 MACRO 80mm f/4 (1st generation) + both caps. 135 or the equiv. on €.
    Bright glass, cosmetics and mechanics fine except the lower aperture ring is a bit loose. Doesn't affect operation though.

c) Olympus OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4 + both caps + rubber hood. 80 or the equiv. on €.

d) Olympus OM Zuiko 35-70mm f/4 MC + both caps. 40 or the equiv. on €.

e) Olympus OM Zuiko 28mm f/3.5 + back cap + original metal hood. 40 or the equiv. on €.
    The lens is in great shape. Some tiny dust inside as expected for an old lens. I can see a very tiny chip on the front glass but it hasn't affected performance.

f) Olympus OM Zuiko 200mm f/4 + both caps. 20 or the equiv. on €.
    The lens is NOT in great shape. Some tiny dust inside as expected for an old lens but the front element has many cleaning marks.
    However bright glass, cosmetics average and mechanics fine.
    Surprisingly, the bad front element doesn't seem to affect its optical perfomance.

g) Tokina SD 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5 + both caps. 30 or the equiv. on €.
    The lens is in great shape. Pretty mint actually.

--------------

Accessories:

a) Olympus OM Winder 2. 25 or the equiv. on €.
    It allows continious shooting and better handling.
    In great -if not mint- shape. Batteries included.

b) Olympus Macro Tube 25. 20 or the equiv. on €.
    It allows greater magnifications for any OM-mount lens.
    (It also allows focus to infinity for the 2nd gen. Zuiko 80mm f/4 1:1 macro lens and 1:1 magnification fo Zuiko 50mm Macro).

c) Soligor C/D 2x Teleconverter. 10 or the equiv. on €.
    In mint condition and original packaging and documentation.

-----------

Filters:

a) HOYA 55mm Color filters (3 pcs). O (G), 80A and R (25A). 20 or the equiv. on €.

b) Marumi 49mm R2. Free if asked with an appropriate lens.

c) marumi 49mm Y2. Free if asked with an appropriate lens.

d) MC-UV 55mm. Free if asked with an appropriate lens.

e) Cokin 52mm UV-Protector. Free if asked with an appropriate lens.

f) NIKON 52mm cc30r. Free if asked with an appropriate lens.

g) 2x UV-Haze 49mm. Free if asked with an appropriate lens.

Don't hesitate to contact me for and info, lens sample or more pictures if you're interested in my items.
    After breaking through the technology barrier,
    you run into the barrier of accepted wisdom.
    -Yoshihisa Maitani

Re: Huge Olympus OM Collection

I have now included prices (as I should in the first place I guess...).

Preferred method of Payment is PayPal (gift).

I will be happy to negotiate prices or offer free shipping (recorded) for multiple items.
    -Yoshihisa Maitani

Comment

Wow, you have a bigger collection of OM kit than I have, it is a shame to see it all for sale.

I see you've added prices but do these include postage costs?

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by pepper View Post
        Wow, you have a bigger collection of OM kit than I have, it is a shame to see it all for sale.

I see you've added prices but do these include postage costs?

Good luck!
        Well, I'm still keeping most of my OM lens collection since I use them on my digital cameras.

As i mentioned before, I can offer free postage on multiple items, or on the most expensive ones (like the Zuiko shift lens or the OM-4Ti).
        -Yoshihisa Maitani

Comment

OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4 SOLD, payment pending.

OM Winder 2 SOLD, payment pending.
          -Yoshihisa Maitani

Comment

OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4 SOLD and paid.
            OM Winder 2 SOLD and paid.
            __

OM-40 SOLD, payment pending.

Tokina 28-70 SOLD, payment pending.
            -Yoshihisa Maitani

Comment

OM-40 and Tokina 28-70 paid.

Price updates for the items remaining:

Bodies:

a) Olympus OM-4Ti + Zuiko 28mm f/3.5 + leather case + neckstrap. 250 or the equiv. on .
              The camera is in working order. The lens has fungus but still takes great pictures.

b) Olympus OM-4 + Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 + leather case + neckstrap. 130 or the equiv. on .
              The camera is in working order. The lens has some haze but still takes great pictures.

c) Olympus OM-4 + Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 (I'm selling this for a friend). 130 or the equiv. on .
              The camera is in working order (and better cosmetics than the one above. The lens is also in excellent shape.

d) Olympus OM-2s + leather case + neckstrap. 80 or the equiv. on .

e) Olympus OM-1 + neckstrap. 70 or the equiv. on .

g) Olympus OM-30. 35 or the equiv. on .

h) Olympus OM-20. 30 or the equiv. on .

i) Olympus OM-10 Quartz + manual adapter. 30 or the equiv. on .

I've shot film with all cameras above, they are known to work fine and they are clean inside-out.
              But please note that they are old equipment, I haven't used them for a while and I cannot provide any kind of warranty.

---------

Lenses:

a) Olympus OM Zuiko SHIFT 35mm f/2.8 + both caps + MARUMI UV filter. 270 or the equiv. on .

b) Olympus OM Zuiko 1:1 MACRO 80mm f/4 (1st generation) + both caps. 130 or the equiv. on .
              Bright glass, cosmetics and mechanics fine except the lower aperture ring is a bit loose. Doesn't affect operation though.

d) Olympus OM Zuiko 35-70mm f/4 MC + both caps. 40 or the equiv. on .

e) Olympus OM Zuiko 28mm f/3.5 + back cap + original metal hood. 40 or the equiv. on .
              The lens is in great shape. Some tiny dust inside as expected for an old lens. I can see a very tiny chip on the front glass but it hasn't affected performance.

f) Olympus OM Zuiko 200mm f/4 + both caps. 20 or the equiv. on .
              The lens is NOT in great shape. Some tiny dust inside as expected for an old lens but the front element has many cleaning marks.
              Surprisingly, the bad front element doesn't seem to affect its optical perfomance.

--------------

Accessories:

b) Olympus Macro Tube 25. 20 or the equiv. on .
              (It also allows focus to infinity for the 2nd gen. Zuiko 80mm f/4 1:1 macro lens and 1:1 magnification fo Zuiko 50mm Macro).

c) Soligor C/D 2x Teleconverter. 10 or the equiv. on .

-----------

Filters:

a) HOYA 55mm Color filters (3 pcs). O (G), 80A and R (25A). 20 or the equiv. on .

c) marumi 49mm Y2. Free if asked with an appropriate lens.

g) UV-Haze 49mm. Free if asked with an appropriate lens.

Don't hesitate to contact me for and info, combined prices, lens samples or more pictures if you're interested in my items.
              -Yoshihisa Maitani

Comment

Both OM-4 cameras SOLD and paid for.

OM-1 camera SOLD and paid for.

Items remaining:

Originally posted by zuiko-holic View Post

Bodies:

a) Olympus OM-4Ti + Zuiko 28mm f/3.5 + leather case + neckstrap. 250 or the equiv. on €.

d) Olympus OM-2s + leather case + neckstrap. 80 or the equiv. on €.

---------

Lenses:

a) Olympus OM Zuiko SHIFT 35mm f/2.8 + both caps + MARUMI UV filter. 270 or the equiv. on €.

b) Olympus OM Zuiko 1:1 MACRO 80mm f/4 (1st generation) + both caps. 130 or the equiv. on €.

e) Olympus OM Zuiko 28mm f/3.5 + back cap + original metal hood. 40 or the equiv. on €.

--------------

Accessories:

c) Soligor C/D 2x Teleconverter. 10 or the equiv. on €.

-----------

Filters:

a) HOYA 55mm Color filters (3 pcs). O (G), 80A and R (25A). 20 or the equiv. on €.

g) UV-Haze 49mm. Free if asked with an appropriate lens.

Don't hesitate to contact me for and info, combined prices, lens samples or more pictures if you're interested in my items.
                -Yoshihisa Maitani

Comment

Hi,

I am interested in the Olympus OM Zuiko 200mm f/4 lens. Can you post to Ireland? How do I pay? How bad are the cleaning marks?

Cheers,
                  Si

Comment

OM Zuiko 80mm now SOLD, payment pending.
                    -Yoshihisa Maitani

Comment

Some items sold, here is what is still available:

Originally posted by zuiko-holic View Post

Bodies:

a) Olympus OM-4Ti + Zuiko 28mm f/3.5 + leather case + neckstrap. 220 or the equiv. on €.

---------

Lenses:

a) Olympus OM Zuiko SHIFT 35mm f/2.8 + both caps + MARUMI UV filter. 300 or the equiv. on €.

g) Tokina SD 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5 + both caps. 30 or the equiv. on €.
                      The lens is in great shape. Pretty mint actually.

--------------

Accessories:

-----------

Filters:

e) Cokin 52mm UV-Protector. Free if asked with an appropriate lens.

Don't hesitate to contact me for and info, lens sample or more pictures if you're interested in my items.
                      -Yoshihisa Maitani

Comment

All items sold except the OM4-Ti.

Now offered with a Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 MC (some haze behind the front element but still takes nice pictures).

The camera itself is in perfect working order and it comes with genuine Olympus leather case and strap.

Price: 220GBP posted (Europe).
                        Attached Files
                        -Yoshihisa Maitani

Comment

Hm, that was quick.

OM-4Ti sold.
                          -Yoshihisa Maitani

Comment

Working...
                          X