For Sale: E1, 14-54 and SHLD-2, boxed with all bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: E1, 14-54 and SHLD-2, boxed with all bits

Sadly I am going to have to sell these to feed my habit. Bitter sweet but they don't get much use anymore and I want more lenses

I would like to let them go as a set but would consider splitting the battery grip (the E1 and lens were bought as a kit and so I would like to sell them like that).
    All items come boxed with warranty cards, all accessories, packaging, leads, software, lens bags etc. The only things missing are the hot shoe and flash covers on the E1. I even have the sales invoice for the E1 and lens if you want to know how old it is! Bought from a UK seller (Digital Depot).

- 14-54 is in v.good condition. Optically perfect. 1 scuff on the lens cap and 1 on the other lens cap (whatever you call the one on the camera end). [£399 new, £248 ebay]

- E1 is in average/good condition. Perfect working order. Cosmetic wear on the area just below the shutter button from having had it in my hand so much! Only 5000 ish shutter actuations (I can confirm exact number if wanted). Battery door sticks sometimes but the gentlest nudge while turning the lever pops it. [£300 new, £120-250 ebay]

- SHLD-2 is mint. Only ever used in the house and basically new. [currently £389 new {at warehouseexpress! Ouch!}, £88 ebay]

I have included current new and average ebay prices (thanks to Graham for the data, but remember these are just representative prices) for reference. Shipping will be at cost and I am happy to agree this with you prior to completing the sale/let you arrange it/pick it up.

I would rather this stuff went to a forum member so am currently only advertising it here and on ftu. I will try and post some photos later tonight.

PM me if interested or you want more info.

All realistic offers considered, grab a bargain!

All the best,
    Phil

Photos -

The whole lot (I didn't unbox the shld-2 as I was in a rush):

Cosmetic grip wear (also a bit dusty):

Unmarked lens:

Lens cap scuff:

Lens end cap scuff:

I'm happy to take more if anyone would like them.
    Last edited by emirpprime; 29th April 2008, 10:45 PM. Reason: photos added

Re: For Sale: E1, 14-54 and SHLD-2, boxed with all bits

Phil

Cor!!You're a braver man than me.I dont think I could sell my E1 but I understand you're reasons.
    All the best

Being left handed my brain sometimes works sdrawkcab

Andy

Lots of cameras and lenses.

My Flickr

Comment

Yeah its a bit of a pain! But I realised that I have barely touched it since I got my E3 and the list of lenses I want seems endless If only we could all win the lottery Ironically if I had the bigma, as an eg, I wouldn't have to crop so much so the 5mp of the E1 wouldn't be an issue... sods law.
      All the best,
      Phil

Comment

I'm interested in a mint condition 14-54. Is it still for sale? does it have the lens hood?
        Michael.
        E-P3, 14-42, VF-3

Comment

Hi,
          Sorry for the slow reply, I've been rushed off my feet at work.
          The lens does have a hood, but it is only for sale with the camera body I am afraid. I also have another potential buyer for the whole kit who I am waiting on. If you are still interested let me know and I will update you in due course.
          All the best,
          Phil

Comment

OK, understand. If you do end up with the 14-54 and want to sell that seperately, let me know.
            Michael.
            E-P3, 14-42, VF-3

Comment

Working...
            X