No announcement yet.

Clear out of un-used equipment Including Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-150mm ASPH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clear out of un-used equipment Including Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-150mm ASPH

Hi,

Colour is black body and black VF-2.

Shutter count is 2848

Regards

Paul

Comment

Interested in the FL36R, If you could PM me you'r e-mail address I shall get in touch.

Gerallt

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to Paul for the E-420 body which arrived in prefect condition.

A pleasure to deal with you sir!

Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul,

Enjoy the E420, it's an underrated little camera, I've produced some great results from it. It went to Australia with me and the two kit lenses and it's the camera that got me in to digital photography and back to Olympus.

Regards

Paul

Comment

PM sent re 25mm 2.8. Regards Peter N.

Comment

Comment

pm sent

thanks chris
                    Chris

Comment

Cheers

Reply sent

Paul

Comment

Hi,

SHV1 Power supply + spare battery now sold.

Please do get in touch if anyone is interested in any of the other kit and we can work a mutual price out to suit us both.

Regards

Paul

Comment

I might be interested in the flash gun, Is it still available?? I just posted a wanted.

Comment

Hi Rick,

Sorry, it was spoken for earlier today.

Regards

Paul

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                            I might be interested in the flash gun, Is it still available?? I just posted a wanted.

Comment

Hi,

E30, FL36r, SHV1 Power supply + spare battery now sold.

Regards

Paul

Comment

PM sent re: Ring Flash and E-3

Steve
                                Old divers never die, they just go down on old wrecks
                                Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but bubbles
                                My website

Comment

Working...
                                X