E1 Eyecup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED E1 Eyecup

I've just lost the eyecup from my E1 and have been looking around and they seem to retail at around 20!

Does anyone have a spare one to sell or know of anywhere cheaper to get one?
    GX7, EP3, 9-18, 14-45, 45-150, 20 1.7, 25 1.4, 45 1.8, FL36 & various OM glass. flickr

Re: E1 Eyecup

Shameless bump!

Looking at B&H and Adorama and they have these for $7.95 which converts to 4.97 which is more along the lines of what I thought they would cost (considering they are just a small piece of rubber!)... surely somewhere in the UK must sell them closer to that price!
    GX7, EP3, 9-18, 14-45, 45-150, 20 1.7, 25 1.4, 45 1.8, FL36 & various OM glass. flickr

Comment

Try asking Luton Camera Repair Services - http://www.lutoncameras.co.uk/ . They list some accessories on their website, nt including the EP-1 but the othetrs vary in price from 4.99 to 9.99. They might have the EP-1 in stock even though it's not listed.

They charge a lot for postage, other contributors have said that they will be happy of you send a stamped addressed jiffy-bag for small items. Alternatively I will be visiting soon to collect a lens from repair - I will happily pick one up for you (if they have them of course) and send it on down at cost.

Ciao ... John

Comment

Originally posted by Bikie John View Post
        Try asking Luton Camera Repair Services - http://www.lutoncameras.co.uk/ . They list some accessories on their website, nt including the EP-1 but the othetrs vary in price from 4.99 to 9.99. They might have the EP-1 in stock even though it's not listed.

They charge a lot for postage, other contributors have said that they will be happy of you send a stamped addressed jiffy-bag for small items. Alternatively I will be visiting soon to collect a lens from repair - I will happily pick one up for you (if they have them of course) and send it on down at cost.

Ciao ... John
        A few weeks ago Luton told me they could get hold of an EP-2 eyecup for 25-ish+post so I'm guessing an EP-1 would be no problem. They don't do the SAE thing any more however, I asked in relation to the sync & flash caps I bought from them on that occasion.

David
        --------------------------
        -XZ-1 * VF-2+EP-9
        --------------------------

Comment

Thanks guys, I should have mentioned that Luton was the first place I tried but they no longer have them in stock... apparently Olympus stopped making them around 18 months ago so I guess they're going to get harder to come by.

Comment

Working...
          X