Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Does Olympus Studio show which focus point is used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Olympus Studio show which focus point is used

I do not have a working copy of Olympus Studio
    does it show on the screen which of the focusing points was used to achieve focus - ie display the 11 focus points from and E3 and have one point highlighted to indicate which point was used.

Thanks for any info
    This space for rent

Re: Does Olympus Studio show which focus point is used

I am 99% sure it does not. If it does then I don`t know how to get it to display it
    Regards James.

Comment

I've just connected version 2.22 to my E-3 and NO it don't do what you ask for

The only additional things you can display is 4 movable grid lines and a cross hair with a center circle.

You can switch between PC & Camera Control to change the AF point manually

Graham

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

Comment

Thanks every body - I do remember seeing one application give the point of focus - but I cannot remember where or when.

However I am working with an application that does do it now and I have been comparing the Info view on the back of the camera with what the application shows as the focus point and they agree.

I have asked a question about the Dynamic Diamond focus points in the E3 section as well

Again thanks
        This space for rent

Comment

Working...
        X