Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

DXO for Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXO for Mac

In case you are interested DXO have released version 5.3.6 for MAC /Snow Leopard. Trial is for 14 days.
    Regards
    pault

Re: DXO for Mac

Originally posted by pault View Post
    In case you are interested DXO have released version 5.3.6 for MAC /Snow Leopard. Trial is for 14 days.
    Regards
    pault
    However, have wasted too much time trying to install it on top of V5.3.5, it does not work and keeps coming up with an error message. I've now found the solution which is when you are prompted to check whether you want to install on This Computer or Another computer, check on Another. For some reason this works and you are able to complete the installation.

To be brutally honest I can't understand why DxO have taken so long to release an upgrade patch for Snow Leopard, the only way to use the program was to drag and drop photos into it and that was totally unsatisfactory IMHO

Comment

Stephen
      I had the same problem trying to install the program, and like you found by ticking the box "install on new computer" worked.
      I have been trialling DXO on Windows XP via VMfusion, I found it a little slow. This MAC version is more responsive and faster.
      I am quite impressed with DXO program.
      Pault

Comment

Originally posted by pault View Post
        Stephen
        I had the same problem trying to install the program, and like you found by ticking the box "install on new computer" worked.
        I have been trialling DXO on Windows XP via VMfusion, I found it a little slow. This MAC version is more responsive and faster.
        I am quite impressed with DXO program.
        Pault
        Paul, its good to know there are other users around, even though you are trialling it I think its a great program and look forward to V6 for Mac. I've been using it for a while now, though the actual Process has been a little slow for me on the Mac so far. As a result it has never been much good for batch processing though it will do.

BTW there is a big discount available atm and the standard version, which is all you need is a bargain.

Comment

Stephen
          DXO does'nt seem to be a popular program, I wonder why not. Personally I am liking it and its output. I think am definately going to buy

Comment

Working...
          X