Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Trouble with Luminar3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Luminar3

I recently purchased Luminar 3 and 4 when it comes out. My grand plan was to learn to use it and then do away with the Adobe CC subscription.

I had Luminar 3 up and running OK but have not used for a couple of weeks.

I tried to run it today, the Artwork on the screen appeared and stayed a while, then came the black screen on which I wished to work, with a little rotating blue circle. After which the program shut down.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice. With no effect.

The only thing I have done since it last worked was to install Photoshop 2020!!

I have mailed Skylum but do not hope for an early or useful response.

I would appreciate any help please. . . .
    Peter J

OM-D E-M1 OMD-E-M5ii Various Olympus lenses

Re: Trouble with Luminar3

Originally posted by Pjphoto59 View Post
    I recently purchased Luminar 3 and 4 when it comes out. My grand plan was to learn to use it and then do away with the Adobe CC subscription.

I had Luminar 3 up and running OK but have not used for a couple of weeks.

I tried to run it today, the Artwork on the screen appeared and stayed a while, then came the black screen on which I wished to work, with a little rotating blue circle. After which the program shut down.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice. With no effect.

The only thing I have done since it last worked was to install Photoshop 2020!!

I have mailed Skylum but do not hope for an early or useful response.

I would appreciate any help please. . . .
    http://www.wingsofnature.org

Comment

Working...
    X