Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Olympus Workspace Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympus Workspace Update

HI
    All the news with E-M5 iii and no-one alerts to an update to Workspace to version 1.2
    Thought you might like to know

Re: Olympus Workspace Update

Presumably support for the M5iii and PL10 - anything else we should update for?
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/amcuk/

Comment

Originally posted by AMc View Post

Comment

The PL10 was announced there’s a page on DP Review.
        It seems its China and Japan only and only varies from the 9 in the screen folds underneath for selfies rather than over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by pault View Post
          HI
          All the news with E-M5 iii and no-one alerts to an update to Workspace to version 1.2
          Thought you might like to know
          Thanks, I was checking updates for the 40-150 Pro and the 300mm Pro. So updated the Workspace whilst as I was at it. Seems that Update 3.1 sorts the camera/lens compatibly with the new 2.0TC, so no updates were necessary..
          Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up. I have updated both my Macs. Now to play and see what has changed.
              Larry

Cameras: Olympus OM-D E-M1 II, Olympus OM-D E-M1 | Flash: Olympus FL-50R
              Lenses: Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-100mm f/4.0 IS PRO, Olympus MMF-3 adaptor, Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 SWD, Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-45mm 1:3.5-5.6, Olympus Zuiko Digital 40-150mm 1:3.5-4.5, Olympus Zuiko Digital 70-300mm 1:4-5.6, Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f4.0-6.3 ASPH

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AMc View Post
                  One would have thought that, but the E-M5 III isn't mentioned although I checked a raw file from it & it supports it after the update though I didn't check before. I'm suspecting the E-M5 III has been supported since the June update. If anyone is keen before they do the update perhaps they could download a raw file from the E-M5 III from DPReview & see if it supports it. I know Capture One won't look at it.

Here's the update for Olympus Workspace details. https://cs.olympus-imaging.jp/en/sup...update_win.cfm

- Support for E-PL10
                  - Added functions to the following window
                  - Multiple Composite
                  - JPEG Picture Mode [Monochrome & Sepia]
                  Ross
                  I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
                  Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
                  Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
                  Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
                  Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
                  Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

Could someone who has updated on a Mac with Catalina take me through the process they used? At the moment mine is refusing to install what it calls malicious software!

Comment

Originally posted by Goon525 View Post
                      Could someone who has updated on a Mac with Catalina take me through the process they used? At the moment mine is refusing to install what it calls malicious software!
                      I’ll have to reply fully when I get home this evening and have my MacBook in front of me, but I went in to “System Settings” and then clicked on the security settings. There was an option to install anyway. So I went with that option and it worked.

Continued:

I checked it out on my MacBook, which is now running Catalina..... Go to "System Preferences" -> "Security & Privacy". You should then see an option to install the software regardless of security settings. - I can't remember the exact wording as I have already installed Olympus Workspace and Capture One Pro. But I do remember that it was fairly obvious.
                      Last edited by griffljg; 21st October 2019, 08:14 AM. Reason: Further information
                      Larry

Cameras: Olympus OM-D E-M1 II, Olympus OM-D E-M1 | Flash: Olympus FL-50R
                      Lenses: Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-100mm f/4.0 IS PRO, Olympus MMF-3 adaptor, Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 SWD, Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-45mm 1:3.5-5.6, Olympus Zuiko Digital 40-150mm 1:3.5-4.5, Olympus Zuiko Digital 70-300mm 1:4-5.6, Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f4.0-6.3 ASPH

Comment

Working...
                      X