Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adobe updates

Originally posted by Shaw View Post
    According to PetaPixel, the update was pulled offline, shortly after being announced, and was reinstated later on.
    The download hadn't gone live, someone just scheduled the blog post for 24 hours too early.

There are a few reports of people not being able to open existing catalogs. So far it's just a handful of reportsl, but that doesn't mean it's not a bug, just one that doesn't affect everyone.

Other than that won't open issue, it's looking pretty solid.

Comment

Considering the unholy mess Adobe have made of Adobe Reader over the last few years (imho!) I'm steering clear of their other stuff! I still use Photsop CS4 occasionally but have no intention of upgrading it.
      Regards
      Richard

Comment

well....

Lightroom V8.4.1 has been released today, so if anyone is having problems with it have another go at upgrading.

It seems to cure the Mac issues and there is talk that it should also cure the Windows 10 issues as well...
        I didn’t get where I am today....

Comment

Originally posted by Walti View Post
          well....

Lightroom V8.4.1 has been released today, so if anyone is having problems with it have another go at upgrading.

It seems to cure the Mac issues and there is talk that it should also cure the Windows 10 issues as well...
          Lightroom Classic updated fine on my Mac just now. Camera Raw also updated without issue as well.

Thanks for the heads up.
          Dave

My Flickr

Comment

Working...
          X