Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profiles for Lightroom to match E-series

Hi All

I wonder if anyone knows of any presets or similar, that have been created as a set in Lightroom that when applied to an image then matches the picture modes on the E-series cameras. This would allow development of RAW files to closely mirror the presets etc?

Ideas...?
    John

Re: Profiles for Lightroom to match E-series

This is an area where Olympus has to do a better job, I know they would like their customers to use their software but the truth is not many people with Olympus cameras do, so why not supply Adobe with some preset or data to profile the camera & lenses.

musicman I have Huelight profiles for the E-30, they are several years old and at least a couple of versions of Lightroom behind the current version LR4, if you want to shoot me a PM with your E-Mail I'll E-Mail you the file if it's of any help.
    10% Off Any Zenfolio Subscription - ZR4-GXW-P2R.
    E-30+HLD-4 | E-510 | ZD14-42 | ZD14-54 MkII | ZD40-150 | ZD50-200 | ZD35 | OM 50/1.8 | FL-36R

Comment

Originally posted by iMac View Post
      This is an area where Olympus has to do a better job, I know they would like their customers to use their software but the truth is not many people with Olympus cameras do, so why not supply Adobe with some preset or data to profile the camera & lenses.

musicman I have Huelight profiles for the E-30, they are several years old and at least a couple of versions of Lightroom behind the current version LR4, if you want to shoot me a PM with your E-Mail I'll E-Mail you the file if it's of any help.
      That's cool... thanks. So, do these / are these Huelight profiles a set of presets that when applied to a RAW file, create an image that matches the E-30 modes such as vivid/portrait etc...?

In time, I am happy to have a go at creating a set of Lightroom presets myself that emulate the modes on the E-5.

email is themusicman @ gmail dot com (without the spaces )

Thanks.
      John

Comment

Hi John, I have sent you off the profiles I have for the E-3 & E-30, I don't remember where I found them but I hope they are of some help to you.
        10% Off Any Zenfolio Subscription - ZR4-GXW-P2R.
        E-30+HLD-4 | E-510 | ZD14-42 | ZD14-54 MkII | ZD40-150 | ZD50-200 | ZD35 | OM 50/1.8 | FL-36R

Comment

Working...
        X