Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympus Studio 1.3, Camra wont connect

Hi All

I thought id give studio a try to evaluate it before i purchased it and im glad i did. I installed it, then the xp patch for my E1. Restart and then open it up and in camera control it reads the cameras settings, then connects, I can shoot away. The problem comes when i try to save the settings and the program and camera hang up. Restart both and when i try again i keep getting the message "Failed to comunicate with camera 0x80000012". this is the error message when trying to upgrade the firmware also.

Has anyone had this happen before? It happens on both my E1 boddies. Its studio v1.3 and has been patched with the xp camera driver patch. The program has a habbit of hanging up on me whilst trying to connect the camera and i have to re boot then it connects fine, I guess this program was originally written for win 2000 and Oly made a botch job at having it work for xp?

Thanks

Steve

Re: Olympus Studio 1.3, Camra wont connect

Steve,

The latest version of Studio is 2.1 have you tried this via the update route?

Comment

Re: Olympus Studio 1.3, Camra wont connect

ah thanks i never realised there was an update. Ill try have a go with that, the one time i got studio working it seemed like a great tool for remote working and i wanted to get a few trackside pictures of a car we are testing at uni on track. Ground level up shot on a corner. Hopefully the update will let me

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X