Goodbye to an old friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye to an old friend

Having a clear out and my Kodak Carousel AV projector has to go. It has done sterling service, not just for my talks but pretty well every other organisation in the village. It has even run on auto all day, every day for weeks on end at exhibitions.

Now it's never used, the digital projector rules and I can't even give it away.

Re: Goodbye to an old friend

Originally posted by mike_j View Post
    Having a clear out and my Kodak Carousel AV projector has to go. It has done sterling service, not just for my talks but pretty well every other organisation in the village. It has even run on auto all day, every day for weeks on end at exhibitions.

Now it's never used, the digital projector rules and I can't even give it away.
    It's a sad but inevitable consequence of progress; especially sad when it happens to what was once a very desirable and highly respected piece of kit like this.
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Re: Goodbye to an old friend

Hello Mike, I know what you mean I could never afford a Kodak projector so I went for the entry level Leica which like the Carousel is a brilliant bit of kit but is hardly ever used since I started scanning slides. I'm keeping it for the moment as it's the only Leica gear I'll ever be able to afford!

Comment

Working...
      X