Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES

See more
See less

Very good 7-14mm review - Wrotniak does it again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very good 7-14mm review - Wrotniak does it again!!

No doubt most of you have visited the wonderful website of Andrzej Wrotniak. He has today posted a super report on the 7-14mm lens which makes for very interesting reading. Here is the link -

http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/oly-e/zd-007-014.html

I have been thinking about buying one for a long time but the report has put me one step closer to a divorce!

Happy Christmas to you all

Chris

Re: Very good 7-14mm review - Wrotniak does it again!!

Originally posted by CaptainD View Post
    No doubt most of you have visited the wonderful website of Andrzej Wrotniak. He has today posted a super report on the 7-14mm lens which makes for very interesting reading. Here is the link -

I have been thinking about buying one for a long time but the report has put me one step closer to a divorce!

Chris
    Gotta say that I like mine although it takes a bit of getting used to, still learning.
    Dave
    sigpicDave

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainD View Post

Chris
      Thanks Captain D for bringing this to our attention, an excellent review as always from Andrzej Wrotniak.

Oh well roll on Xmas 2008!!

Cheers
      Neil

Comment

Wrotniak is one of the most grounded, most wisest Oly reviewers out there. Pity the impending threat of divorce keeps him from getting his hands on an E-3! Maybe Oly could lend him one and we could post his review here - would certainly generate a lot of traffic. What about it, Ian?

Comment

One of the few reviews I have read totally, from top to tail... excellent review, well written, and worthy of a full read by those who have yet to do so.
          John

Comment

I had even read a thread on the web suggesting that we all club together and donate a few pounds or dollars each so that we can buy and send Andrzej a E-3. Then we all could benefit from his review of it!

Comment

Working...
            X