Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Can Anyone Recommend an OM-4/3 Adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone Recommend an OM-4/3 Adapter

I bought a couple of modified legacy Konica lenses off Xpres a couple of weeks ago and I'm hooked. I've a friend who has an OM1 and will lend me his lenses if I can get an adapter. I've seen the biofos write up and tried the jinfinance ebay seller (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AF-confirm-OM-...item19b006ac4e
    Jamie

Re: Can Anyone Recommend an OM-4/3 Adapter

Try look for the two part adapters so that you can adjust them if needed but to be honest most work if you do not want focus confirm
    chris
    shetland

Comment

Originally posted by crimbo View Post
      Try look for the two part adapters so that you can adjust them if needed but to be honest most work if you do not want focus confirm
      Chris,
      I haven't seen two part adapters - what is the difference? I have seen one you get from Russia which does multiple lens fittings - I think they claimed about 8 different lens types - but it looks a bit Heath Robinson with about 6 thumb screws on it.
      Jamie

Comment

Comment

I bought mine from www.srb-griturn.com

Comment

Working...
          X