Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Second Hand Lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Second Hand Lenses

Well, I've "bitten the bullet" and ordered myself a 9-18 lens. Its supposed to arrive in approx 5 days....
    Tracey Jones

Its a shame that humans dont come with autofocus, like cameras do!

Comment

What other lenses do you have?

If you only have the kit lens have you considered the 12-60mm? Nearly as wide as the 11-22mm and excellent quality all through the range so a much more adaptable lens that the 11-22mm

Comment

Sounds great, Jonesy, Congrad's.
        You will love the wide's....

Peter

Comment

Till you start to lust after the 7-14

Originally posted by Archphoto View Post
          Sounds great, Jonesy, Congrad's.
          You will love the wide's....

Peter
          Stephen

A camera takes a picture. A photographer makes a picture

Fuji X system, + Leica and Bronica film

My Flickr site

Comment

Yup, have to agree with Stephen... the 7-14mm is certainly a 'lust after' lens. Having said that the 9-18mm is awesome too, especially at 1/4 the price of the 7-14mm.

My next purchase will be the 9-18mm. Good luck with it and do show us some shots yeah.
            John

Comment

Originally posted by StephenL View Post
              Till you start to lust after the 7-14
              That one's my "lottery prize"
              Tracey Jones

Comment

Originally posted by theMusicMan View Post
                Yup, have to agree with Stephen... the 7-14mm is certainly a 'lust after' lens. Having said that the 9-18mm is awesome too, especially at 1/4 the price of the 7-14mm.

My next purchase will be the 9-18mm. Good luck with it and do show us some shots yeah.
                I'm hoping I dont let the lens down too much
                But there will be plenty of opportunity for me to use it, and practice makes you better doesnt it
                Tracey Jones

Comment

Originally posted by mike_j View Post
                  What other lenses do you have?

If you only have the kit lens have you considered the 12-60mm? Nearly as wide as the 11-22mm and excellent quality all through the range so a much more adaptable lens that the 11-22mm
                  This lens will be my third one.... the only one I chose. I have a 17.5 - 45 that came with the camera, and a 40-150 that was bought for me last summer. We go to visit New York soon, and I'm keeping my eye out for a 14-54 or at least a good quality lens that will replace my short lens. Who knows, I might pick up a bargain at the duty free shop
                  Tracey Jones

Comment

Tracey Jones

Comment

Working...
                    X