Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympus 12-100mm F4 VS Konica 35-100mm F2.8 Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympus 12-100mm F4 VS Konica 35-100mm F2.8 Advice?

Hi everyone.

I am going to post a comparison of the Olympus 12-100 F4 vs the legacy
    Konica Hexanon 35-100 F2.8 in the next few weeks and was looking for some general advice. I havent really done a direct comparison before and was intending to make it more real world as I dont have the test charts and equipment necessary to make it 100% technically accurate. My thoughts were to take image samples @f4 & @f5.6 for focal lengths 35 / 50 /70 & 100mm. I may also take an additional set @f2.8 for the Konica Hexanon. Any thoughts / general advice before I do my test would be very helpful. I am going to use focus peaking for the Konica but I dont have a decent tripod. I am however going to be outside most of the time so fast shutter speeds should be achievable.
    Thanks in advance
    Tim

Re: Olympus 12-100mm F4 VS Konica 35-100mm F2.8 Advice?

Oh I forgot to say, if anyone could tell me the easiest way to upload photos here that would be great as I seem to have forgotten!
    Regards
    Tim

Comment

Re: Olympus 12-100mm F4 VS Konica 35-100mm F2.8 Advice?

TJust click on the gallery and then the upload button. From there its pretty clear. Once you have images uploaded to the gallery then if you copy the code in one of the windows below the image and paste it into your thread your image will appear. Good luck, your comparison will be interesting.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

Working...
      X