Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: E510 to E620 upgrade?

Originally posted by Jonesgj View Post
    Could you tell her the E-510 is broken and with the special offers around now and the threat of VAT going up you'd be mad not to buy an E-620?

May be you could let her decide the replacement between an E-3 or an E-620 ... you'll have to respect her decision and put up with the cheaper machine because you love her.

Or maybe you're developing RSI and purchasing the E-620 will help you with this, being a different shape and much lighter.

It has been proven that photos of wives look better when taken on the E-620 - Fact*

You could bide your time and next time she wants something you could ... no come to think of it, that didnt work for me.

okay maybe someone else could think of a better reason ....

(*I'm lying of course)
    Why do I think you've pulled this little trick this before?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Lister View Post
      Why do I think you've pulled this little trick this before?

I have a truly understanding, remarkable, witty, intelligent and beautiful wife, so no need to pull any kind of trick
      My RedBubble pages

Comment

Originally posted by ianinsuffolk View Post
        So, one very satisfied customer (almost - I have always been a 'low light' photographer. Anyone remember pushing Tri-X to 3,200 ASA?)

Ian
        And you never saw any sign of grain
        David

Flickr

Comment

Having upgraded to an E620 from an E410 I find the difference between the two are remarkable, and certainly not sorry to have changed. I can do more with it especially difficult shots. I think OLY have got it right with this camera.

Comment

I moved from the e-410 to the 620 and its been the best move I've made. Such a great camera to use from an ergonomic point of view, and the image quality over the 400 series is a VAST improvement. I shoot raw all the time though, dunno if the jpeg qualities differ the same, but I would presume so.
            Olympus E-5 / E-620(hld5) / E-410 with Zuiko's : 14-42mm f5.6 | 40-150mm f5.6 | 70-300mm f4 | 35mm Macro f3.5 | Sigma 50-500mm | Sigma 105mm Macro | FL-36r
            Macbook 2ghz/4gb/120gb/13.3"
            Lightroom/Photoshop CS5/Photomatix Pro 3.0
            www.dgpix.org.uk
            My Flickr

Comment

Although I already have the E-30 I upgraded from my 510 to the 620 and have not regreted it.
              Regards Paul.
              One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

Comment

Originally posted by alanj View Post
                Having upgraded to an E620 from an E410 I find the difference between the two are remarkable, and certainly not sorry to have changed. I can do more with it especially difficult shots. I think OLY have got it right with this camera.
                I have to agree here! I did exactly the same, and the difference is amazing!

Ken, my mum upgraded from an e510 to an e620, and she has definitely not regretted it!

Comment

Working...
                X