Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Bag for my E-410

Re: Bag for my E-410

I am very impressed by the Lowepro Terraclime series although mainly a Domke fan.

Comment

I have a genuine olympus e system bag will post in for sale section if interested.
      http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...ent=022065.jpg
      Every day when I wake up, I thank the lord I'm WELSH.

Comment

I use a lowepro AW Rezo 160* - just big enough for E510 with its lens, plus one other lens:

I have used it with the 2 kit lenses, or with the 11-22 and the ZD50 or with various pairs of legacy lenses. You can jam a spare battery in the elastic side pocket and your EC14 + spare cards in the zippy bit at the front, and off you go

Its about as small as you can get and still put a camera body + 2 lenses I guess :-)

Pete

*edit
        Clive is correct, you could rearrange the internal dividers to take body+lens plus 2 lenses - but I found that a bit tight with long/large lenses like the 11-22
        Last edited by snaarman; 4th November 2009, 11:01 AM.
        Look, I'm an old man. I shouldn't be expected to put up with this.

Pete's photoblog Misleading the public since 2010.

Comment

Clive
          -----------------------------
          E-1
          E-30
          E-620
          Zuiko 14-54mmf2.8-3.5 MkII
          Zuiko ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6
          Zuiko ED 40-150mm 1:3.5-4.5
          Zuiko ED 18-180mm 1:3.5-6.3
          Zuiko ED 25mm F2.8
          Zuiko 35mm 1:3.5 Macro
          -----------------------------

Comment

There is an e system bag for sale which I have for my e410 in Curry's for 14.99. Fits two lenses and camera in comfortably

Comment

Comment

Hi If you want to do it on the cheap and as small as possible, I use one of These from Outdoor Gear, also available from Here, though I actually bought mine locally.

The E-410/620 just fits with both kit lenses if you lay the second lens horizontally with the hand grip part of the camera overlapping it.
                It's a bit tight, but you can just get the body with 9-18mm fitted 40-150mm laid flat and a pancake in the front pocket to make a tiny travel kit.
                The only problem is that the divider is a bit too tall, actually a lot too tall, so I made a new one with some soft nylon, a couple of squares of closed cell foam, to make a hinged divider & some velcro.
                The front pocket is big enough to contain a couple of filters in boxes and a few memory cards, whilst the mesh pockets at either end are big enough for either 2 batteries each or another filter, in my case a macro one.
                The strap's nothing special, but that's no big deal to me as I've always got lots of them kicking around.
                Not bad for a tenner, and looks better after applying a black felt tip to the logo on the front.
                Best Regards
                Bill

The nearest I have to a home page.
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/peak4/
                They're Watching You!

Comment

Working...
                X