Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

something wrong with camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: something wrong with camera

Sorry to hear you are having these problems but it's probably best to get the camera exchanged anyway if it's doing this from the start. I do hope the replacement comes before your holiday, let us know how you get on.
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Originally posted by snaarman View Post
      Pete

*Important: "Eraser" if you are American
      [I].
      I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
      Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album

Comment

will do, thanks john, (and everyone else of course )
        jacqui

Comment

Hi, just thought I would update, contacted Lce and have sent it back, got a phone call this morning saying they have received the camera back and are refunding my card, so all good stuff, no complaints about them, they were helpful enough, and I have now found a replacement from a member here, should arrive Tuesday, in good time for my holiday thanks everyone for their help and advice. jacqui.
          jacqui

Comment

Working...
          X