E-3 Owners - Claim your free HLD-4 grip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-3 Owners - Claim your free HLD-4 grip

Just in case any of you lucky E-3 owners are not aware, Olympus has a promotion for you to recieve a free battery power grip HLD-4. All that is required is for you to register your E-3 by the 31st of December 2007 and then send a copy of the sales receipt to Olympus. Of course you also can claim a free back pack before 31st of November. I had and email from Olympus this morning, here is the web link for these great offers

Free HLD-4

http://www.olympus.co.uk/consumer/dslr_powergrip.htm

Free backpack

http://www.olympus.co.uk/consumer/dslr_probackpack.htm

Hopefully all you lucky E-3 owners already know about these offers but I would hate it if anyone missed out on these.

Sadly I will not be one of the lucky ones

Chris

Re: E-3 Owners - Claim your free HLD-4 grip

For the grip, do you have to have a camera already registered.

If so, i am screwed - as i sold my E-510 before registering it with Olympus.

Comment

One of the conditions is that you have your current E-system camera registered to be elegable for the powergrip promotion

Comment

Olympus UK are really pushing the E3 now with e-mails and letter post. They even think that I can afford two as they also sent an e-mail to my wife (some luck).
        Now I wonder if they know its her birthday tomorrow and they are taking advantage. I hope she will be happy with a loan of the E500.

PeterD

Comment

Does anybody know if Olympus reply to the emails sent for the two promotions or do we just sit and wait ?
          Paul

Comment

Comment

Well I've had no reply from Imaging.News@olympus-europa.com (who I sent the emails to). So I hope that is normal! I have a feeling it is, with the E1 free lens etc promotions, you just sent in a postal form with scan or receipt adn warranty card and waited, there was no intremediate confirmation. A lens just turned up one day
              Roll on the freebies!
              Phil

Comment

Originally posted by emirpprime View Post
                Well I've had no reply from Imaging.News@olympus-europa.com (who I sent the emails to...

I emailed the above addy when I could not log on to the Olympus consumer web site. It took 12 days to get a reply but they did reply in the end to confirm the consumer site had been down for updates.

Comment

I contacted olympus by phone to egister my interest in the E3 and also checked to ensure my E500 was registered. Te Europa e-mail address is for you to end a opy of your purchase receipt, as I understand.

PeterD

Comment

I have sent a copy of my reciept to that email and got the responce as above

Comment

Hi all, I'll get some clarification from Olympus UK asap - probably Monday now. I'm sure that none of you will lose out.

Ian
                      Founder and editor of:
                      Olympus UK E-System User Group (http://e-group.uk.net)
                      Four Thirds User (http://fourthirds-user.com)
                      Digital Photography Now (http://dpnow.com)
                      Olympus camera, lens, and accessory hire (http://e-group.uk.net/hire)

Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
                      Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
                      Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/
                      NEW: My personal BLOG ianburley.com
                      sigpic

Comment

thanks Ian

Comment

Thanks Ian,

I also e-mailed them with a scan of Invoice and in the case of the Backpack Invoice and Warranty Card.

Hope to at least hear from them, just to put my mind at ease
                          In theory there's no difference between theory and practice but in practice there is.

Comment

Don't you just hate it when things appear to fall into a big black hole?

Mike

Comment

I picked up my E-3 on Monday, and haven't been able to register on until this afternoon.
                              I send an e-mail to support team on Monday describing the problem - I got a error message saying: "Could not find your Login Name or Member ID. Please try again or call our support team".
                              All they did was sending my ID/password. Well well well how "clever":-(((
                              I also e-mailed Olympus Denmark but haven't got an answer.
                              Now I've registered everything (E-3, E-510, E-400 and lenses) and e-mailed a scan of the invoice and asked them to confirm my procedure.

niels
                              Olympus OM-D E-M1, HLD-7, OM-D E-M5, HLD-6, E-3, HLD-4, E-400, ZD25/2.8, ZDED50/2.0, ZD11-22/2.8-3.5, ZD14-54/2.8-3.5, ZDED50-200/2.8-3.5, EC14, EX25, 2 x FL-50R, FL-36, Sigma 30/1.4, MMF-3, mZD12-50/3.5-6.3, mZD12/2.0, mZD45/1.8, mZD60/2.8MACRO, mZD75/1.8, mZD12-40/2.8PRO, mZD75-300/4.8-6.7II, Panasonic 1.7/20ASPH, Leica DG Summilux 1.4/25ASPH - Olympus OM-1 (35&100/2.8)

Comment

Working...
                              X