E-Group shot from today with David Bailey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: E-Group shot from today with David Bailey

Wow I missed this thread first time round.

What a great event - Some of those pics are so good I almost want to take up something other than photography!!

Comment

Going through some old pix and came across this one. I can't recall where I took it but have a feeling it was at Beaulieu. Not the greatest quality.

Thought I would resurrect this thread as I found it so interesting first time around.

Regards. Barr1e
      Just like that - gone in a flash! Now in use.

Comment

Interesting thread, hope no one minds dragging it back up. I found the link on google whilst searching for some Oly info.
        Seems some of you guys have been around a while.

Wish I had started earlier...
        Blackadder: "Allow me to be the first to offer Dr. Johnson my most sincere contrafibularities! I am anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused him such pericombobulation."

Comment

Nice photos, but Bailey doesn't look like he has two penny's to rub together, to say what he used to do you would of thought he would of got some decent clothes.

Comment

Shabby chic. ... sports casual?
            He still has the most presence of all the folk in the picture, which is interesting.
            Good thread to revive, Kids.
            The lighting was indeed disastrous.

Comment

I certainly hadn't found this site at that time so hadn't seen these before. Yes it's good to revive threads like this from time to time.
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

Some super shot's on this one, and I don't suppose many opportunities like this come around too often.
                Blackadder: "Allow me to be the first to offer Dr. Johnson my most sincere contrafibularities! I am anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused him such pericombobulation."

Comment

Does anyone on here remember David Bailey having an exhibition at the V and A in the mid 80's? I remember being at an exhibition opening that he was at but the only exhibition I remember seeing at the V and A was Don McCullen (sp?).
                  It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

Working...
                  X