Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Problem selecting continuous shooting Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem selecting continuous shooting Mode

Hi I seem to have a problem with my E1 in that I cannot get it to select continuous shooting mode it will give me timed 2 sec,12 sec, and the two remote shooting options but will not give continuous even though the symbol is displayed. May be I'm missing something (I'm more used to the E 510), is there any thing in the menu which can enable/disable this mode? I cannot for the life of me see where the problem is. Is there a general reset (to factory default) which I can try?

Thanks
    Dave

Re: Problem selecting continuous shooting Mode

Check that noise reduction is OFF. Just tested this on my E1 and it disables continuous drive but does leave the double square icon in the top LCD.

Comment

That'll be it I'd think. The noise reduction takes two shots instead of one so continuous shooting can't work.

Comment

Thanks guys that solved the problem. On the E-510 you can have noise reduction turned on and still select continuous mode, I believe that the noise reduction only switches in on exposures over 2 seconds (may be wrong on length of exposure). anyway thanks for your help much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X