Very big photo from Pen F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very big photo from Pen F

I thought you might like to see a big photo taken with the Pen F and the little Panasonic 12-32 lens. This was handheld, taken vertically, set to 32mm. I turned my body while taking 30 photos.
    It is a big image, 166MP (31663 pixels wide) so you have to click on the link and then you can zoom in using the toolbar at the bottom or the mouse wheel, and drag to move around. It also works with tablets and phones. Have fun.
    https://www.richardbeal.com/photos/pano/Kilkenny.html
    I think this shows how this small camera and tiny lens can produce huge, sharp, landscape photos, that used to take a big camera and a tripod.

Re: Very big photo from Pen F

Super pano, and great detail. How many degrees does the pano cover, and what software did you do the stitching with?
    Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Photoshop. Only took a minute.

Comment

That is staggering detail nicely done.
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

Originally posted by MJ224 View Post
          Super pano, and great detail. How many degrees does the pano cover, and what software did you do the stitching with?
          How many degrees does it cover? As far as the top half of my body swivels without moving my feet. Probably about 220 degrees.

Comment

Extraordinary detail.
            John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

That tiny lens is a remarkable performer as that amply proves! Very happy with mine.
              Regards
              Richard

Comment

Working...
              X