Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

User news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User news?

Nothing seems to happen much in this section. Is it because everyone is very satisfied with their Pen F so no need to moan about it, everyone out using it or has everyone sold theirs?

I have noticed a lot for sale on the internet sites which is unusual in just about a year since it's release.

Re: User news?

I like mine, its a bit different with its menus but its a great camera

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136973318@N03/

Comment

I also like mine
      Stewart

My Zenfolio Site
      My Portfolio Site

Olympus: E-M1 Mk11 | PEN-F + ECG-4 | XZ-1 | Lumix: G9 | LX100
      Zuiko: 40-150 Pro + MC-14 | 12-100 Pro | 7-14 Pro | 17 | 45 | 60 | OM 135
      Leica: 100-400 | 12-60 Lumix: 12-32 Samyang: 7.5 fisheye

Comment

Me too! I did sort of hear a while back that there was a FW upgrade coming that would push the Pen F more into EM1 Mk 2 territory.................
        Bring it on!
        Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

I think it's fair to say it fits in a bit of a niche market and is somewhat overshadowed by the latest O-MD models, but if I was in a position to upgrade my E-M5 I'd be taking a serious look at it. I know Paul Kaye is getting great results from his,, but then he would with any camera!
          John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

I'm very happy with mine. It's let me do some street photography and with the 17mm lens you can just stick it in a (reasonably capacious) pocket.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your positive comments. I may just have to sell one of my EM-1 bodies to make room for the Pen-F and give it a try. My health problems may lead me back to street photography away from natural history, which is my first passion, thus my interest!

Comment

Working...
              X